Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space this friday

lunasol

I tried getting into Space a few weeks ago, and the asshole at the door(a red head) wouldn't let me or my friend in. They said it was because we didn't bring any females with us. This is bullshit, if they're trying to promote the club why are they letting scrubs inside to begin with. We were the flyest guys outside. South Beach has never been a problem(except Bed, which is by reservation).

------------------

As with most clubs, that is how it is.... liquid, shadow, etc.... you have a better chance of getting in if you have girls with you. Lots of girls, attracts more guys.

Next time, just bring some girls with you or if you see some in the line that are alone, just ask them if you can walk in with them.

If they're cool, they shouldn't have a problem with that.

------------------

Why don't you just get on the guestlist for ClubPlanet? the run one at Space every week and its $15 instead of $20. Anyways you obviously had the wrong attitude if you got dissed like that check out the article about getting pass the ropes on www.clubplanet.com. Grasshopper.

------------------

I was disappointed this Friday those two NY DJs Jimmy Van M & Luis Diaz sucked ass. The completely ruined the vibe and even when it was 2 am and no one was dancing they continued with the same type of music. They need to Stay in NY. Space which is usually so craz on Friday looked like a funeral Parlor IT WAS DEAD. These guys definitely have no clue about what Miami wants to hear.

------------------

Archived