Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The look I love on girls recently...

badassmafuka

no its in! my friend works at arden b and i was there like a month ago.. and she was trying to convince me to buy pants and do that.. i bought the pants but i couldn't tuck them in and look cool like she did! but now its really growing on me... its the whole army look this year!

Originally posted by vixengirly

BadAss~ i must agree with u on that one...i think it takes skill to pull off something like that.. If u got the confidence to work it, no harm in showin it off. It def. is a big spring trend....have u seen girls wearing it like that in clubs or lounges at all??

Well I look at it this way it is not like wearing Capris and it will look good on most people this is a look some girls can pull off..

I was at Joeys Sunday night and I saw three girls strut that look and it looked amazing.. It totally turned me on... once again not every girl can pull that off...

There more to it than the dress boots and Combat pants. need the right belt & shirt

NYCCHIC - whats up baby you know I am al about the fashion girly I miss you I need to come see you in the city

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Combat Cargo pants tucked in Dressy High Knee Boots... Couple girls have been bringing this statement in the NY/NJ area I think it looks fucking hot

Hey Badass, funny to see you postin here.

How yea doin, hon?

That looks been in for couple of months, just not the much in the jersey area. I actually luv it.:D

Originally posted by angelicious

Hey Badass, funny to see you postin here.

How yea doin, hon?

That looks been in for couple of months, just not the much in the jersey area. I actually luv it.:D

maybe a couple months else where and I go out alot I really started to see this look last week

I actually saw it on new years eve at metro, one girl had it on. She wore a gold shimmer top with the cargo pants in a shinny blk pants tucked into her high heel blk pointy boots. It looked awesome.

And my girl wore it to caruso's about 2 mths ago, she wore a white dior top with dior written in pink across the shirt with the dark almost army color cargo pants tucked in her boots, with a white kango hat on. It looked hot.

I luv the look:D

Originally posted by ellinita

What kind of army pants?? Like loose, straight cargo pants?? What specifically do I do do accomplish this look, what do I wear the outfit with, what type of boots, etc.....

cargo pants that are somewhat fitted tucked in high Dressy pointy black boots not to loose for the pants

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I dont think many girls even want to attempt

well it is a new style and I give it tww months every girl will try to attempt that.... I understand maybe you wouldnt because that is not your style.....

IU have seen it already and it looks hot .... just my thought

Originally posted by faith11878

I know I haven't been out in a while, but I just can't see that together. Does anyone have a picture of someone dressed like this? I'm not trying to poke fun of it, I just can not picture them together.

I know what you are saying but it looks really hot... I will see if I can find a pic