Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The look I love on girls recently...

badassmafuka

Originally posted by dani672

i have seen it and it does look hot.. i feel i am too short for it though!

ive seen it and i think it looks terrible.

i do think i could wear it if i wanted and pull it off and in fact, even look "cute" in that cheesy trendy way... but like tastyt so wisely put it: No- not all of us are uber-trendy fashion victims.

Ughhhh, I really want to try it, but I have no idea how to pull it off without looking like a retard.... as retardad as this sounds, can somebody please point out to me the specific components to pull this type of outfit together and mke it look good? (type/color of shoes, pants, shirt, etc. and best locations to purchase that) Thanks! :)

Well I respect everyones opinion... I really like that look and I dont expect everyone to agree with me......

The reason why it is a big change and people would fell retarted..... I guess it takes time to grow on something...

Ellminta: to answer your ?..... I saw a girl wear it with black dressy pointy boot up to the knee... with Cargo pants tucked into the boot...... with tank top.... and a nice belt ... it looked hot... depends on how you pull it off

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The reason why it is a big change and people would fell retarted..... I guess it takes time to grow on something...

Well, one of the reasons I think it looks awful is that it looks soooo... idk, poser? I've seen women wear cargos tucked into *combat* boots, and while that's not my look either, it's kinda cool cuz it's like, a hardcore punk bitch kinda look... ya know, it looks "real"...

But when you substitute the combat boot for a stiletto boot, it's just a watered-down trendy version for the fashionistas.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, one of the reasons I think it looks awful is that it looks soooo... idk, poser? I've seen women wear cargos tucked into *combat* boots, and while that's not my look either, it's kinda cool cuz it's like, a hardcore punk bitch kinda look... ya know, it looks "real"...

But when you substitute the combat boot for a stiletto boot, it's just a watered-down trendy version for the fashionistas.

Oh well.... I guess thats your opinion... I like it