Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol...

Originally posted by iliana

What a rip off!

They live in a trailer yet they can afford a computer, internet access, digital camera and/or scanner?

????:confused:

-iliana

:cool:

Its tough living on welfare in America!!

Only in America can you be poor and have a computer, internet access, digital camera and/or scanner

Originally posted by davidstone

hey dgmodel - maybe you can ask them if they need a trailermate for like a what. .$200/mo. stipend (IF you can afford even that much of course)

id love being that its in such a prime location... however its about $199 dollars out of my league... oh well... theres always hope... some day, some day ill have a 36' wallace hathaway, but till then im stuck here in new york shitty... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by davidstone

Oh cmon now.. . one thing has nothing to do with the other.

That's like you saying "sure, I can score cock if my face looks good" and you of all people know that's hardly the case yet you still manage to plug your hole with dick from time to time.

just my $0.02

Hey davidstone, I'm glad you stopped butt fucking your mother for 15 minutes so you can respond to this post. As we all know my cock experiences aren't as vast and numerous as yours. But don't mistake yourself. Your ugly face attracts disease infested cock while my beautiful face attracts high class cock. Of course, unlike yourself, I don't blow and fuck everything in sight! :rolleyes: Get with the program shorty! And try to get pussy that doesn't belong to a family member..k?!?!

-iliana

:laugh: