Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Lineup.............

chaos33

Anyboody else think the line up for Ultra is kinda weak this year?I mean there are definitely some big names that are still not on that list yet. With the current lineup I don't see it being the 'Best Ever' as they always state.

Huh??? Who do you want in the line-up????

It's basically the same as last year just without Cox and with alot of improvements..

-Both Sasha and Digweed are back

-UNDERWORLD :eek:

-Rabbit in the Moon is back

-The Streets will play :D :D :D

-Piccotto in as well.

I'm gonna have a blast, i think this will be my best ultra eva

Peace.

well, if you ask me, ultra will never go all out on a lineup for the fact that they will have to top it the next year.... The addition of Underworld, Rabbit in the Moon, and Picotto are HUGE+

but then again carl cox not being there, coincidently one of the big name dj's that rarely makes a performance here in fla!!!!

at first i felt the same way, but then i came to my senses, and understood that even if they had the same exact lineup as last year, i would still show up:D

i think were getting spoiled!!!

Ill see yall when picotto is on stage!!!!

I agree Underworld is a great addition this year, Picotto as well. But in comparison to other years, it's just not as full of a line up. Sure the really big names are there. But where are my trance guys. Cosmic Gate, Talla, Scott Bond, Taucher, Guy Ornadel. It doesn't even look like there is going to be a breaks tent. Progressive is lacking. Where is Deep Dish, Howells, Pappa. I'm not saying that everyone who is anyone should be booked, but there is a significant lack of DJ's this year compared to last year. I'll still go and have a great time, but I'm just not as psyched about it like I used to be.

Originally posted by chaos33

I agree Underworld is a great addition this year, Picotto as well. But in comparison to other years, it's just not as full of a line up. Sure the really big names are there. But where are my trance guys. Cosmic Gate, Talla, Scott Bond, Taucher, Guy Ornadel. It doesn't even look like there is going to be a breaks tent. Progressive is lacking. Where is Deep Dish, Howells, Pappa. I'm not saying that everyone who is anyone should be booked, but there is a significant lack of DJ's this year compared to last year. I'll still go and have a great time, but I'm just not as psyched about it like I used to be.

Deep Dish is going ... Howells I DONT remember.. look closely to the line up... god progressive acts. Jimmi Van M and Hernan.. as well as Talla2xcl, I heard he is going, so is John 00 Fleming ( at least posted on his site ) .. and scott bond, I thought he is going also, go check the ultra site and make sure.. I was pretty sure I saw him. Taucher hasent been to ultra for the last 3 years, and ornadel isnt that good .. compared to Hardwick.. bring him in instead. There's some big PLUSES though.. So Im not complaining.

The line up for this year @ Ultra is good enough for me,lets be real,how many Djs can you see @ once?!Theres plenty of DJs for 14 hrs of music.Im pretty sure that theres going to be djs that I want to see that are going to be spinning @ the same time.That where the parties of WMC are for.Just my 2 cents. Hope everyone has a good time.

Originally posted by jasonmarc

I think the line up is plentiful. There will most likely be the time in the day where I am running around to check out everyone and still manage to miss some good tunes.....all i can say is PICOTTTTTTTO

you hit the nail on the head

PICOTTO IS GOD