Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl turns her back on the American flag.......

njangel

This made me sick. Im not a supporter of the Bush Admin. or the war with Iraq, but that it just plain out disrespect. I know that she has a right too (its even constitutional to burn the American flag), but how can you do that, even in front of Veterens???? Even if you do not agree with thing that are going on in our govt. right now, still be greatful to live here. What do you guys think????

i read about this on another messageboard...and it made me sick as well...i will give u a good example of the kind of person that i am and how i was raised....i went to the US vs Argentina soccer game in the Orange Bowl here in Miami...during the ARGENTINE national anthem i stood there and looked at their flag...I SHOWED RESPECT FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG AND ANTHEM...this girl is just low class..u dont agree with the US govt'..fine...but show some respect for a country, its flag and the people the inhabit it...again, i am sure some here will say its HER RIGHT TO DO SO...and they have a point...but it doesnt make it right...just my .02 cents

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i read about this on another messageboard...and it made me sick as well...i will give u a good example of the kind of person that i am and how i was raised....i went to the US vs Argentina soccer game in the Orange Bowl here in Miami...during the ARGENTINE national anthem i stood there and looked at their flag...I SHOWED RESPECT FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG AND ANTHEM...

you also have to take into consideration if you disrespected their flags you would have gotten ass raped by the "argentine hooligans".....

i read about this on another messageboard...and it made me sick as well...i will give u a good example of the kind of person that i am and how i was raised....i went to the US vs Argentina soccer game in the Orange Bowl here in Miami...during the ARGENTINE national anthem i stood there and looked at their flag...I SHOWED RESPECT FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FLAG AND ANTHEM...this girl is just low class..u dont agree with the US govt'..fine...but show some respect for a country, its flag and the people the inhabit it...again, i am sure some here will say its HER RIGHT TO DO SO...and they have a point...but it doesnt make it right...just my .02 cents

I think just b/c someone has a right to do it, doesnt make it morally correct...........shes lucky she lives in this country & has that right, in Iraq her head would have been blown off.

Originally posted by dnice35

you also have to take into consideration if you disrespected their flags you would have gotten ass raped by the "argentine hooligans".....

God how many times a day do i have to hear about ur "sexual fantasies"....bro drop it already...ur not getting "violated" by ANY Argentine Soccer Players...u sick sick Honduran...:rolleyes:

God how many times a day do i have to hear about ur "sexual fantasies"....bro drop it already...ur not getting "violated" by ANY Argentine Soccer Players...u sick sick Honduran...:rolleyes:

you better shut the fuck up before I knock that turban off your head.

by the way I heard, after a few beers you started rooting for the "ches"

It is her right to do that....I do not agree with it, but it is her right....

But isn't that what is great about our country?.....

You see, Sassa and her kind (and the misfit normalnoises) diminish the inherent honor of these rights and freedoms, and our country.....

Instead, they abuse these freedoms and rights, by broadcasting anti-American sentiment and cynical bullshit, and running for cover under "freedom of speech" and "I am a patriot"....

Instead, Sassa and her kind use these freedoms and government protection to defend countries and regimes who deny their populations these rights

.....and I agree, just because you have these rights and freedoms, does not mean you should not respect those freedoms by displaying moral character, decency, and common sense.......

ok, so she got the media attention she was obviously looking for so what i want to know is: what EXACTLY are her gripes?

One report said it was her discontent with the US Gov't. as a whole and not due to the impending war situation. So what is she doing to try to bring change?

In other words - : frust: STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING! : type: : phone:

Originally posted by normalnoises

Free speech. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?

Yes it is...that is what makes this country great...

Even uneducated, moronic imbeciles like you can get a platform to voice your mental farts........

Funny how you abuse this freedom and right to voice your support for govt's that would cut your ball's off for making similar statements

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

While I don't particularly like it and dissaprove of flag burning, I think people should have a right to do it if they want to.

I'm personally completely against flag burning and would never ever do it out of respect for the people who have sacrificed their lives for this country.

:aright: ...us "immigrants" were raised right...:tongue:

ps

i have more posts than u....:tongue:

Originally posted by igloo

Yes it is...that is what makes this country great...

Even uneducated, moronic imbeciles like you can get a platform to voice your mental farts........

Funny how you abuse this freedom and right to voice your support for govt's that would cut your ball's off for making similar statements

go easy on him bro...he ate paint chips as a child...sometimes, i wonder if he is STILL eating paint chips:rolleyes: