Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do YOU do ALL day?

Originally posted by iliana

TRUE! She'll probably be taking care of your GRAMMAR-DEFICIENT ass!! Now you can dream off quiting your 'hard' job as sales assistant. (oops....maybe she'll dump your ass before she starts her business)

LOLLLOL

-iliana

:D:laugh:

loll we got some haters in heree

TRUE! She'll probably be taking care of your GRAMMAR-DEFICIENT ass!! Now you can dream off quiting your 'hard' job as sales assistant. (oops....maybe she'll dump your ass before she starts her business)

LOLLLOL

-iliana

:D:laugh:

loll we got some haters in heree butt as of now we support each other

Originally posted by blunty

naH my girl aint 1 of those but there r strippers that do that n im guessin u one of those guys that pays them 4 it

If you're asking if I'm one of those guys that nut in your gf's hair, gives her 'goggles', gets a felching from her dumb ass, bangs her in the dumper then sends that slut home to her illiterate bf that she's using for money...

The answer is YES.

Originally posted by ivehadit

If you're asking if I'm one of those guys that nut in your gf's hair, gives her 'goggles', gets a felching from her dumb ass, bangs her in the dumper then sends that slut home to her illiterate bf that she's using for money...

The answer is YES.

LoLL i dunt even undersstand half the shit u said u must b speaking Hickish or sometin.. N tanx 2 guys like u who cant get pussy strippers make money. u sound like 1 of thsoe guys sittin in the front row holdin a dollar in 1 hand n jerkin off with the other

By any chance, are you enrolled at BMCC??????

-iliana

:cool:

Nah i go2 Baruch, andd being able to spell and have correct gramer on a message board doesnt make u educated butt keep up the good work mayb some1 important reads these n will offer u a job based on your grammer ;)

Originally posted by davidstone

Yes it does you stupid fuck

hence Baruch

LoL no it really doesnt but i guess to ppl have no other skills, bein able 2 post a message with correct spelling is an accomplishment soo congradulations i guess, as for me im not planning on entering ne spelling bees so its not exactly my # 1 priority, n to those stupid mothafukers who have nuffin better 2 do then dis on my spelling well every1 gotta do wateva makes them happy n if das wat get u hard keep doin it i got nuffin but luv 4 u.

LoL no it really doesnt but i guess to ppl have no other skills, bein able 2 post a message with correct spelling is an accomplishment soo congradulations i guess, as for me im not planning on entering ne spelling bees so its not exactly my # 1 priority, n to those stupid mothafukers who have nuffin better 2 do then dis on my spelling well every1 gotta do wateva makes them happy n if das wat get u hard keep doin it i got nuffin but luv 4 u.

this is an impostor. no but starcapone is THAT stupid and even that empty headed jizz gobbler can spell.

"Nuffin from Nuffin brings Nuttin (on strippers backs for free)"

I H I

i never said i was a broker though i do have a 7 and a 63 and will b taking a 22 im more of a sales assitent i got 1 year of college left till i fully get in2 the business for now im just gettin experience and stacking up licenses but that doesnt mean i dunt put in hard work im saying with as much work as i do i dunt make nearly as much as my girl who does almost no work and by the time she's 30 she's gonna own about 6 apartments and a business without having to do any realy werk her whole life

give me a break... she will not have 6 apartments by the time she is 30. lets be realistic here, she is a stripper. even if shes banking 100k a year & i would imagine that is pretty unheard of for a stripper, in order to have 6 apartments by 30 you would need to make a lot more than 100k a year... unless u r talking about trailer apartments or ones in upstate farm towns, mid west hick towns and so on. so get real kid. shes a dirty whore & u like em that way, you are a classless, uneducated monkey hoping for an easy ride and it looks like u have found it in your girlfriend.. too bad that is all shes good for ;)

LoL its aight 4 every1 2 hate i understand that the girls on this board dunt have the looks n the only way the guys talkin shit here would get close 2 a stripper is by paying them but hate all u want fact is my girl looks dope is makein 8 billz a night on the weekends and she wit me so she set n im set meanwhile all u herbz got to do wit you lives is hang on2 every werd i type lookin for a spelling error. i dunt get mad i apreciate the time u guys take 2 hate on me,when u got ppl jealous of u u knoww u doin sometin right