Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorority & Frat Life review

some of the girls on the 2nd season were slammin. Erin, the field hockey player is sooo fuckin cute. i'd tap dat ass all nite baby. Def lookin foward to this season

Frat life seems ok, That guy Grant is typical marlboro, new jersey for you. Alex will end up brekain up wit his girl over the frat

Originally posted by thehype

some of the girls on the 2nd season were slammin. Erin, the field hockey player is sooo fuckin cute. i'd tap dat ass all nite baby. Def lookin foward to this season

Frat life seems ok, That guy Grant is typical marlboro, new jersey for you. Alex will end up brekain up wit his girl over the frat

I missed it all. I have been entirely too busy writing papers :rolleyes:

Originally posted by armanifella

Those girls thought they were such hot shit, I think alot of that stuff is people paying for friends. Just my opinion sorry if any of you are frat guys or sority girls.

hey we started a frat at Community college but it only lasted a week

Originally posted by vixengirly

Jim~ even I have to agree that ERIN is the hottest....as for Frat Life~ Grant should dye his hair brown and spike it...typical meat head....and Alex is pussy whipped...altho...he is the hottest!!:eek:

Grant acts like he is from Marlboro wit his attitude