Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Yeah!!!

tinybutterfli

I just found my DC/Baltimore Pre-Birthday celebration!!!

Family Productions in association with Movim Recordings present...

THE B SIDE @ SONAR (Every Other Thursday)

03/13 Deep Dish (Yoshitoshi Records, DC) Advance tickets available at Modern Music, Baltimore & Yoshitoshi DC starting 2/28

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

Originally posted by rockyblue

Drink Specials: 2$ Yuengling and Guiness Draught, 2$ Rail Drinks - ALL NIGHT! :eek:

oh man, friday's gonna be rough.

Yeah screw worrying 'bout Friday a.m. -- I think I just scheduled a "Doctor's Appointment" that'll keep me out of the office til oh, about. . . 11-ish. :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Yeah screw worrying 'bout Friday a.m. -- I think I just scheduled a "Doctor's Appointment" that'll keep me out of the office til oh, about. . . 11-ish. :D

brilliant! i think i might have a "doctor's appointment" in the morning and a "dentist appointment" in the afternoon.;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Keep me away from the damn tequila! I want to keep my perfect record of seeing Deep Dish utterly & completely sober :aright:

:tongue:

That's a great idea for Deep Dish. First time I saw them I was pretty wasted - from then on end - it's straight edge for Deep Dish. Those guys put on way to good of a show to get wasted.

I am almost starting to think of going totally sober for a while. Just stop, clean up and go straight for a while. But I doub't I'll last past 10:00 tonight.

Originally posted by therunner

I am almost starting to think of going totally sober for a while. Just stop, clean up and go straight for a while. But I doub't I'll last past 10:00 tonight.

lol

i've always thought its a good idea to go sober for a certain period of time and even when not going 100% sober keeping the drinking very low for a some time and once in a while getting wasted. not only does it keep your tolerance low and takes less $$ to get buzzed but its also healthier for you....:blank:

Originally posted by vicman

lol

i've always thought its a good idea to go sober for a certain period of time and even when not going 100% sober keeping the drinking very low for a some time and once in a while getting wasted. not only does it keep your tolerance low and takes less $$ to get buzzed but its also healthier for you....:blank:

:zzz2: