Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Speeding Ticket

Codica3

i must have had to deal with 20 tickets or more since i have been driving (its been a long time but..). what a pain in the ass they are. 20 is not an exaggeration either. i just got a letter in the mail from a ticket i got in 1998. i cant believe they are going to make me go to court after all thsi time. i didnt even try to dodge it, i just sent it in not guilty and it took this long to process, i thought it was completely forgotten about then BAMMMMMMMMMMM i get a letter in the mail..

Originally posted by somebitch

i must have had to deal with 20 tickets or more since i have been driving (its been a long time but..). what a pain in the ass they are. 20 is not an exaggeration either. i just got a letter in the mail from a ticket i got in 1998. i cant believe they are going to make me go to court after all thsi time. i didnt even try to dodge it, i just sent it in not guilty and it took this long to process, i thought it was completely forgotten about then BAMMMMMMMMMMM i get a letter in the mail..

:laugh: 20 Tickets And you still have a license... Damn I need to grow some titties. :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

FUCK YOU cop! :bigfinge:

Hope my ticket gave you your quota so you can leave everyone else alone!

You shoulda used the age old trick gals have been using...."The Almighty Cleavage"..... works like a charm all the time:aright:

Or just fake a seizure :D . You not only dodge a ticket...you get a free ride to the emergency room where you 'suddenly' feel Ok..

Originally posted by gmccookny

THey got me on one of those "take your picture goin thru a red light" on Queens Blvd last november.

I also got one doin 80 in my Jeep on the Cross Island :eek:

Damn european blood in me :tongue::rolleyes:

u dont get points from the camera ones! Pay it dont waste your time!

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL please... i have gone to court and fought all of them.. i got 20 tickets not got off from haha.

Were some of them parking. Or all moving violations.

LoL The Judge must know you by a first and last name basis. ;)

But I think I am falling in love. I love a women who drives aggressively. And one woman to get that many tickets... :drool::laugh:

This reminds me -1 time my friend was racing me 2 the hair salon cause i was late 4 my appointment..So she gets pulled over & my friend gives him her fake id that he had instead of her real 1 by accident..So this cop is breaking our balls & as hes about 2 write the ticket he asks "where were u 2 in a rush 2 go anyway?" so my friend goes"no where" So he goes "no where huh?OK!" so i was like fuck it, ill give it a shot.. So i put on this"dumb blonde"act & says "But i was late 4 my hair appointment officer!"He thought it was the funniest/ stupidest thing-2 girls in a beamer racing 2 make an appointment@the hair salon.So since we gave him a good laugh, he let us go-guess my act paid off:D

Originally posted by elementx

Were some of them parking. Or all moving violations.

LoL The Judge must know you by a first and last name basis. ;)

But I think I am falling in love. I love a women who drives aggressively. And one woman to get that many tickets... :drool::laugh:

oh hehe. yes all moving. i didnt count all my parking tickets in there then i would have said like 100 tickets. i mean i have gotten tickets that arent even funny, i knew i had no shot of getting a 'warning' especially after i had a bunch of points on my license already. i got pulled over going 75 in a 30, 110 in a 45, 90 in a 45.. then i have bs ones for going like 75 in a 55... i mean, what cop is gonna let someone off when they are going 90+? the time i got pulled over going over 100 he ws lecturing me for an hour saying you cant drive this fast in germany... i ended up only having to do defensive driving from it though and pay a low fine.

Originally posted by Codica3

51 in a 40.

Thats pretty weak if you ask me, and you can tell that it was the end of the moth cause you dont usually get pulled over for that, 11 mph over...I should know i got about 6 or 7 speeding tickets under my belt lol also have a restricted license so yea, so in the words of NWA FCUK THE POLICE!!!!!!

Originally posted by househead24

Thats pretty weak if you ask me, and you can tell that it was the end of the moth cause you dont usually get pulled over for that, 11 mph over...I should know i got about 6 or 7 speeding tickets under my belt lol also have a restricted license so yea, so in the words of NWA FCUK THE POLICE!!!!!!

Exactly.. so they should take the points away.. they jsut want the money anyways and they're gonna get it PLUS court fees that I have to pay..

It's still a pain in the ass though.