Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to bring drugs on planes????

oak

Originally posted by DJ FRESCO

Sound Factory used a specially trained labrador retriever to sniff out pills for the party after their court case...

yeah i saw a dog walking around :laugh:

but i dont think that would work in a club..

with the percentage of drug residue just on money alone, wouldnt a dog also sniff that out too ??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by monicac

Advil bottles are totally safe-what I want to know is how to bring at least 10 grams of coke on a plane (over the Mexican border) I was thinking shampoo bottle?

or lotion, keeping the lotion inside, and whatever is inside, well sealed, because it makes sense to carry lotion in your carry on, but shampoo?

But if you are checking it, then go for it!

stick em in with altoids in an altoid container..

pill bottles as mentioned above

take a bagel, take out all the dough in the bagel stick what u want in it(bagged)...then cream cheese it up and put it together, looks like a normal bagel :)

bic pen, cut out the ink container inside, stick em in there :)

as said above...if its SMALL quanities theyre not lookin for it, theyre lookin for anthrax/bombs/guns blah blah. i recently traveled and trust me its easy :) domestic flights ARE easier than international ones though

Originally posted by ninadd

The bagel idea is great. I am going on a cruise soon - an eastern caribeean how could I sneak coke on, just a few jars. Is the security tight goin on the ship??? Suggestions please

hmmm

id be wary of it just cuz it isnt really a domestic type cruise ya know? but i mean i highly doubt that theyre gonna search as if your importing illegal drugs in hehe. i would def do something that it would be hard to sniff it out..such as my bagel idea because it would be hard to smell thru a jar thru cheese thru bagel ya know? make sure you dont bring a bag though cuz bags are much easier found than jars!!! :D

The bagel idea is great. I am going on a cruise soon - an eastern caribeean how could I sneak coke on, just a few jars. Is the security tight goin on the ship??? Suggestions please

Actually used to have a friend that did that once.

Easy to get stuff, difficult to get stuff off coming back.

Have to remember, normally, people try to smuggle things INTO the country not out of it. :laugh:

So of course security will be tighter in the return, rather then the departure...whichever the case.. be careful... and if you do the bagel idea, at least be eating it while your being borded...

Think about it, packing a snack with you when there are four 5 star restaraunts on deck?? bit bizarre..unless you grab it for a quick bite en route..

:blank:

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

stick em in with altoids in an altoid container..

pill bottles as mentioned above

take a bagel, take out all the dough in the bagel stick what u want in it(bagged)...then cream cheese it up and put it together, looks like a normal bagel :)

bic pen, cut out the ink container inside, stick em in there :)

as said above...if its SMALL quanities theyre not lookin for it, theyre lookin for anthrax/bombs/guns blah blah. i recently traveled and trust me its easy :) domestic flights ARE easier than international ones though

excellent ideas

you are so creeative

heres a tip...why chance going to jail?? DON"T BRING!! OR

tip #2 if you can get it into Exit past the hand groping...they don't grope you at the airport see cuz that sort of thing is illegal unless they have probable cause. Don't wear any metal and they don't even have a reason to pat you down. They usually only pat you down when u set the metal detector off.

Hey who downstairs is posting under my name again- post under your own name :mad:

Hey who downstairs is posting under my name again- post under your own name :mad:

Dammit..I was all set to bust your balls....

lol... but this instead is a good thing... I change my opinion of you again nina...your cool again..:D:cool:

I mean..of course..you were always cool..but ..you know....your cooler now...

anywho....:hat: Did I ever tell you that I once tried to make my own pair of shoes out of yarn....

Yup....its true...I only tried..ONCE..

exactly.... drive safely...:confused:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Dammit..I was all set to bust your balls....

lol... but this instead is a good thing... I change my opinion of you again nina...your cool again..:D:cool:

I mean..of course..you were always cool..but ..you know....your cooler now...

anywho....:hat: Did I ever tell you that I once tried to make my own pair of shoes out of yarn....

Yup....its true...I only tried..ONCE..

exactly.... drive safely...:confused:

Thanks im glad your opion still stands - we have so many people over on the weekends that jump on my computer I think it was a joke. My friends come over and post stupid stuff under my name for a laugh :)

Originally posted by cwa

heres a tip...why chance going to jail?? DON"T BRING!! OR

tip #2 if you can get it into Exit past the hand groping...they don't grope you at the airport see cuz that sort of thing is illegal unless they have probable cause. Don't wear any metal and they don't even have a reason to pat you down. They usually only pat you down when u set the metal detector off.

you don't have to wear metal for those damn detectors to go off...EVERY SINGLE time i've flown in the country, i've learned to just take off my jacket and shoes before i even go in because they'll make you do it later anyways...some shoes and if you have metal buttons or whatever on your clothes..(esp. jeans) it will go off...

my friend brought weed back from costa rica by stuffing it in a deoderant tube and putting garlic on top...then put the deoderant back in....worked for her...

• 2 months later...

got 2 questions

i got to go to korea in few weeks.i want to smuggle like 2 grams of weed by putting it into cigarattes.do i go through security when i arrive? or is it before?whats the best idea to smuggle 2 grams?

i thought that cigarrate idea is pretty neat.dogs aint even really there.i was going to put it in suitcase.since there are no security around that area

any ideas??

here is a great idea that i got from my moms friend's son, who has a daughter who dates this guy who knows someone who just put everything he has into his pockets, went to the airport, took everything out and put it into the little basket which was inspected then handed right back to him...so he put everything back into his pockets then went onto the plane...:laugh:

try that :blown:

btw since we are on a public board maybe u should list ur flight date and time so we can all have board meetup and help u:D