Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have always liked Webster Hall

joe81

I have been to every large night club in New York. Been to too many different lounges to count in NY, NJ, and CT. An ofcourse have gone out on vacations to the Bahamas, CA, FL, Europe, .... (get the idea). But I'd definitley say Webster Hall is one of my favorite place.

The place is so large, and in one minute you can go from house, to a way older crowd in the classics room, to hip hop, to a regular bar with a magician.

Its definitley what I consider an original crowd. You will find hot NYU girls, with some weird ass Europeans, but everyone there has one agenda, get smashed and have a good time.

What do you thik about Wester Hall? in reality it is the only big room NYC night club still running, and they do this with no promoters. So you know a promoter isn't saying this.

I agree Joe.

WH is pretty much the only club I go to now, and I have ALWAYS had a good time there.

There are no "I'm so pretentious because I think I know so much about music" attitudes...

Plus it is free on fri b4 12 and the girls are the most approachable in the city.

john

This is a great thread. You are right Joe I couldn't agree with you more. I mean who wants to listen to good music anyway. Especially if I can get in free b4 12, that is a sweet deal for such a cool place.

Again thanks for this thread people need to know.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

LIght a match, and burn the fucken place down....

Location sucks, Club sucks, System sucks, Lights suck, the VENUE might be large n roomy, but it still sucks!

hahahah

BUT Hey, if your 19.....and from ohio.....i here its JUMPEN OS SAT

OFF DA HIZZY YO!!

WORD!

:laugh:

Cough cough "fucken Tools" Cough cough

:laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by jaysea

LIght a match, and burn the fucken place down....

Location sucks, Club sucks, System sucks, Lights suck, the VENUE might be large n roomy, but it still sucks!

hahahah

BUT Hey, if your 19.....and from ohio.....i here its JUMPEN OS SAT

OFF DA HIZZY YO!!

WORD!

Cough cough "fucken Tools" Cough cough

:laugh::rolleyes:

LOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Two snaps and a twist biatch* ;)

-iliana

:D

hahaha

yo im so fucken pissy today girl!!

i havent slept, and at 2 i have meeting's, interviewing bartender's n shit! (Yea SHIT) lol

and then i have a "function" to attend tonight...

THAT i have to go to, or im gonna get "SHIT" from Everyone if i dont go, and THEN i get to wake up, and fly to Chicago..

god i miss Tweak..

RIP Tweak..... 1997 no more.... :blown:

Originally posted by joe81

I have been to every large night club in New York. Been to too many different lounges to count in NY, NJ, and CT. An ofcourse have gone out on vacations to the Bahamas, CA, FL, Europe, .... (get the idea). But I'd definitley say Webster Hall is one of my favorite place.

The place is so large, and in one minute you can go from house, to a way older crowd in the classics room, to hip hop, to a regular bar with a magician.

Its definitley what I consider an original crowd. You will find hot NYU girls, with some weird ass Europeans, but everyone there has one agenda, get smashed and have a good time.

What do you thik about Wester Hall? in reality it is the only big room NYC night club still running, and they do this with no promoters. So you know a promoter isn't saying this.

get out more son!!!!! :blown:

I ABSOLUTLY HATE Webster Hall.

I was there for the first time last year for my birthday on a Saturday night. It was the most crowded place with the shittiest people, music and vibe. There was a huge fight in the coat check hall way which involved one bitch screaming in the face of some guy who was dressed in a white pimp suit........him throwing fists at the bitch's boyfriend who also looked like a pimp.......and half of the club bombarding the girls bathroom cause they were throwing down like cats and jumping on the couches....ANIMALS I TELL YOU..........ANIMALS.

Also, I know a guy who auditioned as a dancer there.....now tell me...who the hell goes on an audition and get asked to dance to C&C Music Factory in the year 2002??

COME ON NOW! That boy walked right out.....sad to say he returned (money was good I guess!!!!) but still complains about how shitty it is everytime he works there.

I will NEVER go back there. Its not worth the money or my time. Maybe its different on a Thursday night......but I hated it so much that I am not even willing to give that a chance. LOL!

Defenitely had a good time the few times Ive been there even though I got free drinks...But it was a good time, girls are def. approachable, lotta crazy people but the usuals too...pretty good music, hip hop room was packed, dont know how it is now i havent been there in a while...Wasn't the old wrestler Iron Sheik a bouncer there???:confused:

The Iron Sheik is the Head of Security. Webster Hall is the bomb. I left there about 6am last night(sunday morning) and the place was still packed. The people who dont like it either are turned away at the door or couldn't get a job there. This is the longest running Thursday, friday, and Saturday parties in NYC. Respect the Title.

Turned away at the door.. There wasnt even a line when I went and I can tell you this....from the looks of the people inside.....they werent choosy at the door.

Maybe I went on a bad night...but I can honestly say I HATED IT and I left after an hour and a half.

Originally posted by magoo7d

The Iron Sheik is the Head of Security.

lol see I knew he worked there...maybe we should get more wrestlers to be head of security then maybe these fcukin clubs wont be shut down:

Head Of Security

Exit : Hulk Hogan (He's got the 24 in. pythons)

S.F. : The Rock (He'll lay the smackdown on anyone)

Rick Corbo is the DJ on sats nihts. And the music is off the hook unfortunately management doesnt let him continue spinning pass 6am. VIBE in the crowd is not as great as some other places.Bu tthe music is awesome. Ive been goin there for 4yrs now on sats nights cause of rick. And when he was gone i took a break.