Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O-+ VS. +-O

dgmodel

Do all girls/ladies/women hate each other??? what i mean by that is simple, any time i ask a girl to hang out with me like out out hanging out... she asks are there going to be any of your girlfriends there??? (not girlfriends but friends who are girls) and this is every one of them... wtf is that all about? or is this just exclusive to the weirdos i meet/hang out with???

Some women feel threaten by having another women around.. Women can be real b*tches.... Or maybe they just want to be the center of every guy's attention.

I personally dont care if a girl is hanging out with me and the guy I like as long as she is not all on him, cause if she is.. LOL I feel bad for her :)

A lot do, it's very sad... just from reading this board alone it sounds like there's a lot of self-hatred among women- ie, someone saying that all women are bitches, which would obviously include herself...

Personally, I need to spend a little more quality time with females... after hanging out w/a friend last week, I realized that my life is way too male-centric...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Do all girls/ladies/women hate each other??? what i mean by that is simple, any time i ask a girl to hang out with me like out out hanging out... she asks are there going to be any of your girlfriends there??? (not girlfriends but friends who are girls) and this is every one of them... wtf is that all about? or is this just exclusive to the weirdos i meet/hang out with???

it must be the weirdos u meet...

i think it's just harder for some women to not see each other as competition...that's why i always avoid bitches like these...most of my friends are male because most women have issues with themselves...and being around other attractive females...

Originally posted by tastyt

there's a lot of self-hatred among women- ie, someone saying that all women are bitches, which would obviously include herself...

ha....that would be me!

Sure, I can be a bitch...we can all be bitches. . . I don't really "hate" women persay...I just am one...I have met some really amazing women the past year or so. It just really burns me up to see a female acting like a complete fool. That's what gets me most of the time....women rage. (( for lack of a better term ))

anywho, i don't care if women are around when I go out...the more the merrier...whoever you are.

i dunno i have done it, it depends on the chick they are bringing. if it is going to be some kinda, 'hi how ya doing' surface shit because of the chick being there then i may opt not to go to save myself from that kinda situation... i do it to my girlfriends all the time too, we are planning on going out and they say some guy is coming and suddenly i dont want to go anymore.. i dont know what my deal is, usually i say the more the merrier but no one wants to be a third wheel.. then again, some of my guy friends have introduced me to awesome chicks and when we hang out ill ask if the chicks gona be there and if shes not then i am less interested in going. it can work either way. i dont have many guys i consider friends so it is hard for me to say.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno i have done it, it depends on the chick they are bringing. if it is going to be some kinda, 'hi how ya doing' surface shit because of the chick being there then i may opt not to go to save myself from that kinda situation... i do it to my girlfriends all the time too, we are planning on going out and they say some guy is coming and suddenly i dont want to go anymore.. i dont know what my deal is, usually i say the more the merrier but no one wants to be a third wheel.. then again, some of my guy friends have introduced me to awesome chicks and when we hang out ill ask if the chicks gona be there and if shes not then i am less interested in going. it can work either way. i dont have many guys i consider friends so it is hard for me to say.

i hope when i ask you to go out... you would just come out with me, and just chill, rather then asking if my cat is coming...