Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roundin up "TEAM MANGLE"...............

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

misk HOLLAAAA to ya, and good to see ya still on the TEAM!!!

bus'???? what up, i was gonna howl at ya late night to see how euro was, but i was too busy trying to understand the jibberish comin outta daves mouth..............started talkin trewguy towards the end of the night..........HA

can't talk to much right now, i gotta go choke my chicken to victoria, the only thing that kept me at sharrk bar last night!!!!!!!!!!! and gotta give my review of the evening

digga.. heard you were in tears about the turn out last night. stop your wimpering. oh, and i thought you might like to know that i just dropped off 35 sets of negatives of the young digga to be blown up into lifesize pics. i'm gonna scatter them throughout metro tonight and have a pushbutton where you can hear different digga phrases from each and every lifelike digga. maybe with 20 of you in 1 club, you'll actually get some digits.

hunnie... jelly legs will be making his return sometime around mid May to early June. too bad, he'll dance all over your stank ass.

mr. davey crockett.. kick to the jaw?.. hmmm. thanks but no.

mysti... your friend is back.

bye.

Originally posted by dogekid

digga.. heard you were in tears about the turn out last night. stop your wimpering. oh, and i thought you might like to know that i just dropped off 35 sets of negatives of the young digga to be blown up into lifesize pics. i'm gonna scatter them throughout metro tonight and have a pushbutton where you can hear different digga phrases from each and every lifelike digga. maybe with 20 of you in 1 club, you'll actually get some digits.

hunnie... jelly legs will be making his return sometime around mid May to early June. too bad, he'll dance all over your stank ass.

mr. davey crockett.. kick to the jaw?.. hmmm. thanks but no.

mysti... your friend is back.

bye.

HA HA HA HA..............................yer fuggin dead!!!!!

bro do metro a favor and don't be scatterin those pics, the crowds gonna think that they are havin some sorta promotion to help retarted children and people will be lookin for little cans to drop money into.......................

Originally posted by carguy19

Digga the extra tight team mangled shirts have been officially ordered for all us ranking officers

The front has this pic of trewguy to warn of over manglage

attachment.php?postid=1339244

and the back has a pic of a bottle of cypionate with GOT TEST? on the bottom.

Specify what size and color you want.

We goota think up a theme for the girls shirts..... how bout thin white tank tops that say.... "If Im hot throw water on me" and on the back HOLLLLLLLLAAAAA

:laugh::cry: :cry: :laugh::cry: :cry:

Originally posted by stiffler

Well than hopefully by the end of the summer we'll have at least one of our names on the door:laugh:

It will say something like "Piricky"

...if it makes it easier.....the two of u can carve my name instead....i'll consider a tribute...if u will....;)

mr casta..................!!!!!!!!!!! i just soiled myself once again with that pic, ya gotta love trewguy, he's always around to make me feel better bout myself......

i'm changin my screen saver to that pic so i can go to work happy everyday............

and reeeni, extra small it is and what number would ya like??? 69 is alread taken..................ya freak

and misk, fuggin love ya and extra small for you too!!!!

the pics have been made and i had them laminated in case any of your enemies try to draw boobies on you (well bigger boobies than you already got). the only thing i forgot to do was place an electric current on the pics' private area cuz we know all your stalkers are gonna try and get some action while no one's lookin.

see you tonight or what?

Originally posted by dogekid

the pics have been made and i had them laminated in case any of your enemies try to draw boobies on you (well bigger boobies than you already got). the only thing i forgot to do was place an electric current on the pics' private area cuz we know all your stalkers are gonna try and get some action while no one's lookin.

see you tonight or what?

so this the game huh jaydigga, diggin up old pics of me from back in the day huh!!!!!!!!

and i heard ya got that photo shop shit too!!!!, i see brotha, another lost cause hes found a saturday night snuggle bunny !!!! i gotcha jay and i see how you role,another one out to get digga huh..................

well be forwarned kid, yer lookin at the lyrical pranksta!!!!! have your fun now while it last.............

Originally posted by roddigga

oh yeah slinky, wear the fug ya going tonight, the peeps have been pullin my nipples towards joeys.....................

but tonight is animal planet night, i need to learn how to survive when the hyenna (j-mo) attacks

probly just doin metro, if anything. i know the chicken crew + badass will be pullin the double header, but i'm stayin clear of that disaster.

btw.. you should also peep the history channel tonight. friday nights always have some jam packed documentaries playin.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Okay I'm gonna go ahead and Hollllllaaaaaa to the team, although I'm rather perturbed at Digga.....

MYSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya gotta please excuse digga, and mr. deizel will back me on this one...............i am ass backwards when reading threads and totally missed that you posted...........

i tend to start at the end and make my way to the middle and missed that you posted, i just stuck my toung in the light socket just to inflict pain on myself for missing your HOLLLLAAAAAAAA...........

i was starting to lose faith in my little MYSTY and thaught i was going to have to give your sky blue wife beater w/ the belly cut off to mr. dondeizel.................

mysty please do not be upset, and what have i done to upset you miss spears, b/c i will drive my bycycle all the way to north bumblshit................. sweep you off your feet and make it up to theee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA back

Originally posted by Mystify22

He dumped me for a new dance partner.... :( No more supadupa rumpshaka twist

god dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dave please show rod how to thouroughly read through these posts................

MYSTY...........what can i do to make this up, she meant nothing, i just used her to get you jelouse my love....................

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER ONE FREAKY DEAKY DANCE PAHTNAH.......................

though we haven't seen yo ass in forever, and my dancin shoes got 3 pounds of dust and i have grown a full beard and not left my house since NYE waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
god dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dave please show rod how to thouroughly read through these posts................

MYSTY...........what can i do to make this up, she meant nothing, i just used her to get you jelouse my love....................

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER ONE FREAKY DEAKY DANCE PAHTNAH.......................

though we haven't seen yo ass in forever, and my dancin shoes got 3 pounds of dust and i have grown a full beard and not left my house since NYE waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: