Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YawN this board has falling off

shook

yea i should put 1 in but i hate my nose LoL

Hey Sassa...dont even waste your time. He is obviously insecure about his face...for proof see above. So his body is the only thing he has to brag about. Many good looking men lose their looks as soon as they open their mouth, he happens to be one of them.

He is not the total package, just 1/4 of it. Why doesnt he post a nice clear picture of his face and let us judge him the way he does everyone else.

damn ya'll people are slow check the web page for more pics and sassa LoL how could a kid who speaks ebonics be racist i mean if i am angainest any body its stupid ugly bitch like u who need lifes LoL

Originally posted by shook

damn ya'll people are slow check the web page for more pics and sassa LoL how could a kid who speaks ebonics be racist i mean if i am angainest any body its stupid ugly bitch like u who need lifes LoL

you're one to talk about ugly people...:laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i think his sentence structure is pretty cool... hes got that whole Yoda thing going on... get his GED will he, Steroids takes he... small penis leads to anger, anger leads to poor grammar, poor grammar leads to gas man...

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i think his sentence structure is pretty cool... hes got that whole Yoda thing going on... get his GED will he, Steroids takes he... small penis leads to anger, anger leads to poor grammar, poor grammar leads to gas man...

:laugh: :laugh: something us star wars geeks can appreciate