Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This month @ Avalon

prplhz

Is a sad, sad month:( I think the only good DJ is Piccotto(sp) and when I saw him last year he was a little too much for me to handle, pretty good but not my style. Thank god I'm heading down to see Howells on the 29th, I'll need my fix of dancing by then:D

How is everyone? Glad it's Friday, even though I have to work tomorrow I'm still happy:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Is a sad, sad month:( I think the only good DJ is Piccotto(sp) and when I saw him last year he was a little too much for me to handle, pretty good but not my style. Thank god I'm heading down to see Howells on the 29th, I'll need my fix of dancing by then:D

How is everyone? Glad it's Friday, even though I have to work tomorrow I'm still happy:D

You're not going to Metropolis on the 29th??? :(

Originally posted by whadupg

You're not going to Metropolis on the 29th??? :(

I don't think so, nothing against you Groovefire, I love you guys, I just think I might go down to NYC since I didn't get to go this month and I want to spend time with my friend Krystle. She is going to Howell's alone and thought I might join her!:D

K,

I understand but everyone doesn't go to WMC, they should have thought more about that.:(

Originally posted by twoam2early

I'm going to take this little break from going to Avalon/Axis to concentrate on what's most important in life.... drinking. :pint:

I smell a mid-march pub crawl. But that could just be the Indian chick in the cube next to me... she smells like pubcrawl sometimes.

Bro fix your fucking name, I don't like this!! Email or pm DaVe NOW!!

Oh yeah and what are u doing tonight, I wanna go drink

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro fix your fucking name, I don't like this!! Email or pm DaVe NOW!!

Oh yeah and what are u doing tonight, I wanna go drink

I tried PMing DaVe under my other name, but it wouldn't even let me do that. I'm working on it.

No plans for tonight, except maybe hanging out with homonugz. Drinking sounds like a plan... a very good plan.

:laugh: I'm always having an identity crisis. I'm worse than Madona on that one.

I guess that biatch DaVe locked me out because my e-mail address was 1@s.com (I just blew threw the registration page when I first registered probably).

It was weird though, because somehow I get all those stupid CP e-mails, so I don't know how the hell they've got my address. That's some serious X-files shit right there.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: I just found my flight for the 20th through the 25th. I'm going to go. I will think of you all :tongue:

:mad: :mad: :mad: You just made top dog on my shit list.

Between unemployment, a severance check, and a wallop on the excise tax, I'm taking home a cool $130 this tax season. Otherwise I'd have already booked a flight :blown:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yay!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Well, I haven't completely booked it yet cause Ibiza's still up in the air (sorry J- but i looked for flights when you're going to be there and it's like $1600!) I'm going to look a little more & see if we can figure out something flying into London or Barcelona or somewhere first and then going over. Either way - I'm going to book one or the other tomorrow :D