Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This month @ Avalon

prplhz

Originally posted by whadupg

Well, I haven't completely booked it yet cause Ibiza's still up in the air (sorry J- but i looked for flights when you're going to be there and it's like $1600!) I'm going to look a little more & see if we can figure out something flying into London or Barcelona or somewhere first and then going over. Either way - I'm going to book one or the other tomorrow :D

okie - I'll keep my fingers crossed :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Well, I haven't completely booked it yet cause Ibiza's still up in the air (sorry J- but i looked for flights when you're going to be there and it's like $1600!) I'm going to look a little more & see if we can figure out something flying into London or Barcelona or somewhere first and then going over. Either way - I'm going to book one or the other tomorrow :D

GOOOOOO TOOOOO MIAMIIIIIIIII

:D

How can they be 1,600:eek: I looked the other day and it said they where only 1,100. I'm going to look for you r ight now, that's impossible. I booked my flight on Monday flying into Amsterdam and flying home from Ibiza and I paid only 900. How can it be more expensive? Like I said look for something flying into London and from what I hear you can easily get a flight from London to Ibiza for like 200, or less. I will put a post on the London board and see if someone responds.

I would love to see you go on vacation either with me or down to Miami with the other peeps, you deserve it. Also, from what I hear the people who are going to Miami are okay;)

Originally posted by prplhz

How can they be 1,600:eek: I looked the other day and it said they where only 1,100. I'm going to look for you r ight now, that's impossible. I booked my flight on Monday flying into Amsterdam and flying home from Ibiza and I paid only 900. How can it be more expensive? Like I said look for something flying into London and from what I hear you can easily get a flight from London to Ibiza for like 200, or less. I will put a post on the London board and see if someone responds.

I would love to see you go on vacation either with me or down to Miami with the other peeps, you deserve it. Also, from what I hear the people who are going to Miami are okay;)

Yup - i looked on travelocity - put in the dates you gave me & it came back with $1600. I was shocked - I'm going to keep looking though (pssst....I've gotten some mixed reviews about the people going to Miami) :)

Originally posted by teamj5

Woah two girls kissed your junk ?!?!?!?!!?

eek.gif

Actually, that number is probably climed to 3. When anything involves girls and kissing and junk, you know whadupg is involved.

Go groovefire its your birthday :spin:

My birthday is in December...I swear we've been over this.

Originally posted by teamj5

Woah two girls kissed your junk ?!?!?!?!!?

eek.gif

Actually, that number is probably climed to 3. When anything involves girls and kissing and junk, you know whadupg is involved.

Go groovefire its your birthday :spin:

HEY! Leave Whadupg OUT of it! :mad: