Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***SharkBar Review (tsettos) HOT GIRLS

Yes......the 10 girls that were there were pretty slamming......however, you had to fight through the 12 guys on either side of her to get a good look!!!!!

.....shark bar sucked.......yes avanti......it fawken sucked......pretty much the topic of conversation the whole night!!!!!

.....tsettos showed up at 12ish......got paid double because even he wanted to put a bullet in his head for being there.

.....thankgod you have a stripclub attached because that was the only sign of female life inside your poorly promoted club.

.....i hope it warms up fast because you will have a dead club there week in and week out......boris up next thursday.....whos next......manny, lopez, rydell????.........give it up already.......save your money put in a cd and just except the fact that you are local hangout because i cant see anyone getting amped up to travel there again!!!!

.....sorry to vent.....just very dissapointed......you know its bad when you run into club friends in the stripbar section who didnt even know tsettos was in the other room.....:idea:

.....oh yeah.....nice to meet you psychosweetie.......and props to pitech, joeyslicks, and tempskid for providing a few chuckles to get me throught the misery!!!!

.....now i cant wait for Roddigga to wake up and rip this place apart....he was more angered than me!!!!....ha ha ha

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Enough said!!

From the sound of the message left on my voice mail at 1:40am, the Digga was NOT happy. He rambled on for about 10 minutes before i was actually able to start understanding what he was saying...I guess it took him a few minutes to focus and get his tongue out of his throat. Anywho...I was surprise Denny even agreed to that place...better luck next time avanti!;)

Originally posted by somegirl24

Enough said!!

From the sound of the message left on my voice mail at 1:40am, the Digga was NOT happy. He rambled on for about 10 minutes before i was actually able to start understanding what he was saying...I guess it took him a few minutes to focus and get his tongue out of his throat. Anywho...I was surprise Denny even agreed to that place...better luck next time avanti!;)

he was an angry philopino!!!!

thanks dave for pretty much summin it up, if i were to get into detail bout last night it would pretty much come out like......

sladfjk asl;kdnva./sdnflk;j asdlkvn la;ksdj FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SUCKS;sladf ka

sd;lkf';aoti[wert 0-q3495 [qwoei;r'fask;dfl as;dklf 'asl;kfas;ld'wi[0t asdvm./s,

ya know trewguy jibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway my highlite of the evening was my spittin contest with the stripper on the 2nd floor...............after 7 failed attempts at hitting someone i begged and pleaded dondeizel to run onto the 1/2 filled dance floor so we can please hit a sole!!!!!!!!

and yes there were slammin girls up in there, but i had to drink myself stupid to make those 8 girls look like there were 24 of them................

so pretty much i was very disappointed that sharkk bar brought in prob one of the biggest names in jersey and failed to bring in a crowd..............................................though i still have to give props to denny

i'll def come back to see if the place can build a half decent thursday, but notallthere pretty much said it, its pretty much a summer club and it def brings in heads during the summer............

more to come when the brains fuels up...................

HONK HONK

Originally posted by somegirl24

Enough said!!

LOL.....................HA HA HA HA

my bad, i was returnin yer call and needed to vent bout DD's / sharkk bar and tell ya we had a better time when you were dancin, FUG i mean when ya came and hung out with us..............

hows my floral arrangement????, go give em a kiss to add some shuga to em for me, and while yer at it check my messages and sort trough my mail...............................NOW thanks!!!!

Even the great Denny Tsettos cant pcak Shark Bar in the Winter?

it's the area. Say what you want about Jimmy's, but that is exactly why we do things the way we do, and it's also why we consistantly get people in. Morristown is not the area for a hard core club crowd. No matter what you do, your going to get a bar crowd that wants to her either hip hop or KTU vocals. Not to mention I know most girls I know, dont wat to go to shark bar because to the strip club....

Once the weather warms up, it will be packed on Thursday's again, witth or without ANY DJ, or promoters. The outside bars sell the place, NOT THE PROMOTERS

wassup guys....yah man i dunno wut to tell u ...i tryed my best to promote that place for Jake and Wassim....but i dunno those guys are a fcukin mess......these fcukin idiots came in there with a big ass dj 2 times and now they want Boris....hhonestly guys this is rediculous...if they cant pack this place then there fcukin morons......i dont promote for them or work for them. i work for sharkBar and double d's and only that ....so dont get me confused with there promotion team....cuz damn right if i would have promoted thhat shit i would have had more girls then guys without a doubt in my mind...i mean come on i aint gonna lie to u ...but there was so much italian sausage there its not even funny ....so all i want to do is appologize to u guys....these assholes at Primetime (Jake and Wassim) dont know wut the fcuk they are doin.....there u go i said it ...and if any1 wants to say somthing about that then go head....cuz u know im right!!!! Im sorry if yahh had a bad nighht...Promise yah guys they wont be promoting long!!!! Will Make it up to you guys!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

just bustin balls avanti....i give ya respect for your honesty......and i hope they realize that if they cant pack it with tsettos then they better wait until summer or give up.

question......if you dont promote there......what exactly do you do....cause we know almost all the bouncers in there.

i run the weds night party which are gonna start March 19..and i also book Dj's performances etc...... but i was trying to help these muthaffcukers out by u kno posting somthhing here.....cuz as u can see they aint doing shit!!!...so i felt bad for themm....but like i said they arent gonna be there long..."Mark my words when i say that" Honestly, if u hhave a fcukin dJ like tsettos ,santana,and soon coming Boris u should atleast have 500 people there atleast!!!!! i mean come on i dont care if its my Basement of my house ...if i had denny tsettos there and got the word out ...id have a fcukin line up my block...im sorry but im really dissapointed in these new promoters...i mean i thought they had some potential from larcata in parsippany when they did that ...but i finally got the news this morning that these guys didint do any of the work thehre either....the fcukin guys from that side of town that owned th place prmoted that joint ....cuz promotion is basically everything in a club no matter wut ...ive worked in thhis seen way too long and can tell u that!! but these guys dont wanna think that and thhink there gonna have a folowing like fcukin PVD!!!:mad: sorry for the book just need to speak my mind for last night ...but i can gaurantee u my Weds night is gonna hhave more girls there then guys cuz i aint lettin no guys in unless they gotta girl !!!lol

Originally posted by avanti

wassup guys....yah man i dunno wut to tell u ...i tryed my best to promote that place for Jake and Wassim....but i dunno those guys are a fcukin mess......these fcukin idiots came in there with a big ass dj 2 times and now they want Boris....hhonestly guys this is rediculous...if they cant pack this place then there fcukin morons......i dont promote for them or work for them. i work for sharkBar and double d's and only that ....so dont get me confused with there promotion team....cuz damn right if i would have promoted thhat shit i would have had more girls then guys without a doubt in my mind...i mean come on i aint gonna lie to u ...but there was so much italian sausage there its not even funny ....so all i want to do is appologize to u guys....these assholes at Primetime (Jake and Wassim) dont know wut the fcuk they are doin.....there u go i said it ...and if any1 wants to say somthing about that then go head....cuz u know im right!!!! Im sorry if yahh had a bad nighht...Promise yah guys they wont be promoting long!!!! Will Make it up to you guys!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

i really wasn't expecting that, DAMMM!!!!!

its def a tough area, last year around this time they were def brining in numbers, and the promoters did a good job at brining in heads, i wasn't too happy with the music they wanted me and joe to play and i didn't really see eye to eye with the promoters.........

they def brough in a great lookin crowd from east hanover parsippnay area............UHHHH east hanover girls.................

but with all the clubs openin up on thursday its tough to compete at this time.............

i know i stress this alot but the colleges in the area were alot of the business there on thursdays especially from FDU.........

if you take those numbers and hit the colleges in the area really hard for one night and combine it with the crowd your promoting to on thursday you'll have a solid thursday night party!!!!!!

trust me, ask mr. bartell (OSB) what we did to some other place in mo-town...........!!!!!!

ya ur right the promoters last year were pretty good "in the begininng" then they became mad cocky and didint give a fcuk bout sharkbar cuz they made there money .....but things are def gonna change bro .....like i said these guys arent gonna be tere long....by the way dondeizel and rodigga didu notice that there crowd dont even dance ??? or was it just me cuz i only say 2 people dancing the whole night ??? that type of crowd belongs in a lounge !!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by osb

It can be done! You need someone on the inside to hit the colleges, it's the only way.

Digga, did you come for Vanilla Ice?......... over 850 +, it was crazy shit

ya kiddin me??? the bouncer saw that i had one hand tied behind my back and a rope tied to the truck, i guess they knew i was the one to kick vanillas ass..............................

OF COARSE I DIDN'T COME TO SEE VANILLA ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON SCOTT YA KIDDING ME.............................

over 850 huh...........i guess they all heard i was comin to whooop on the cracker................................

Shark Bar shouldn't even be opened in the winter. It quite possibly might be one of the worst clubs to go to in the winter. When the weather warms up its a really good time on Thursday nights. Why didn't they wait until like April to bring in Tsettos. That would have been diesel. I live literally like 10 minutes from Shark Bar and didn't go last night because I knew it was going to be beat. I guess I was right from the posts I've read. The place is way too small. Even if they brought in PVD I still don't think it would be a good night. I could throw a better party in my basement. lol

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

No one opens for JP at SF. He is on all night long to my knowledge. That guy sometimes opens up for Jp in like Vegas and other places as well.

He open for him this weekend at the pajama party, and is opening 2 nights at wmc for him FYI

;)

Originally posted by kelly0616

you brought a little boy for sushi and wine then to shark bar:idea:

KELLY MY DARLING!!!!!!!!

are you home, ya see that little glass pipe sittin to the right of your computer, NO KELLY YOUR OTHER RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay put some of that "afta pahte green stuff" pack that puppy and come back to earth............

then we'll talk!!!!!