Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 15

nourishment

I know it's way too early to post and **officail** thread, but does anyone wanna go with me to Glow on March 15? Scott Henry's spinning and I've got some friends down here that think Richmond has a decent scene. I need to set them straight. (Or crooked...whatever) Just call me the troop leader.

So...do you wanna go, huh, huh, huh?

Originally posted by nourishment

HOORAY!!

Tiny, don't be a sissy, you've got plenty of time to pack.

I am not a sissy! :cuss: I don't know why but whenever I say "I'm not a......" something or other in a pissed off tone, I always think of that scene in Clueless where the maid says "I am not a Mexican!" LOL... but I digress... we'll see about Scott Henry. I know you love him but his sets have never done much for me at clubs. At massives he rawks it! :D

Isn't he opening for Pete Mousto? That's so ass backwards!

tiny is the one who is hardcore around here, i bet she'll be at guarapo and acuqaviva, be up for some glow pre game and then go to see scott henry and then fly down to miami on sunday morning, hit wet willies and go see "steve" cusick later that night. :D

Originally posted by vicman

tiny is the one who is hardcore around here, i bet she'll be at guarapo and acuqaviva, be up for some glow pre game and then go to see scott henry and then fly down to miami on sunday morning, hit wet willies and go see "steve" cusick later that night. :D

I'm recharging my "energizers" right now :laugh:

I think it will be too hot in Miami for my pink bunny suit though :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm recharging my "energizers" right now :laugh:

I think it will be too hot in Miami for my pink bunny suit though :(

addy's thread reminded me, deep dish is at sonar on the 14th. if you pull that off and the entire following week at wmc, i will forever be in awe of you. hail.gif