Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Career Quiz... Share your Results

The Princeton Review Career Quiz

career_quiz_r_yellow.gif

People with yellow Interests like job responsibilities that include organizing and systematizing, and professions that are detail-oriented, predictable, and objective. People with yellow Interests enjoy activities that include: ordering, numbering, scheduling, systematizing, preserving, maintaining, measuring, specifying details, and archiving, which often lead to work in research, banking, accounting, systems analysis, tax law, finance, government work, and engineering.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

career_quiz_r_yellow.gif

People with yellow Interests like job responsibilities that include organizing and systematizing, and professions that are detail-oriented, predictable, and objective. People with yellow Interests enjoy activities that include: ordering, numbering, scheduling, systematizing, preserving, maintaining, measuring, specifying details, and archiving, which often lead to work in research, banking, accounting, systems analysis, tax law, finance, government work, and engineering.

I got the same thing.

The Princeton Review Career Quiz

career_quiz_r_yellow.gif

I got yellow too.

:zzz:

-iliana

:)

career_quiz_r_green.gif

People with green Interests like job responsibilities and occupations that involve persuasion, sales, promotions, and group or personal contact. People with green Interests enjoy activities that include: motivating, mediating, selling, influencing, consensus building, persuading, delegating authority, entertaining, and lobbying. These Interests often lead to work in marketing, advertising, training, therapy, consulting, teaching, law, and public relations.

Bro we are both majoring in the same field i imagine we share interests lol

For instance, both of you enjoy the feel of a man's shaft hidden deep within your puckered assholes yet try to act like 'tough guys'.

Also, Friday nights are defined for you 'guys' as an ass filled with elbow.

You both also think you're funny, but can barely muster up a polite chuckle or even fake smile from the majority.

And I think that's just super.

You guys are queer,

You're here

You're Fabulous,

Get used to it!!!

Originally posted by ivehadit

For instance, both of you enjoy the feel of a man's shaft hidden deep within your puckered assholes yet try to act like 'tough guys'.

Also, Friday nights are defined for you 'guys' as an ass filled with elbow.

You both also think you're funny, but can barely muster up a polite chuckle or even fake smile from the majority.

And I think that's just super.

You guys are queer,

You're here

You're Fabulous,

Get used to it!!!

i shouldnt really dignify this with a response but i think you get a real :aright: for originality, no wait i think theres a score of morons like you on this bored who really have nothing better to do then criticize, judge and try to cut down people who actually have lives. Some of these lifeless wonders are funny but you im sorry are not. You are not witty, you have no sense of humor... u cant even photoshop well so u can carry on with you retarded responses to other peoples posts and know deep down inside that the most youll ever accomplish is a polite chuckle or a fake smile from people who view you as a pitiful excuse of life and a strong example of why abortion should be legalized... Ivehadit... i really think you would have gotten more accomplished as a stain in your mothers drawer or a dry spot in your dads back seat :)

i shouldnt really dignify this with a response but i think you get a real :aright: for originality, no wait i think theres a score of morons like you on this bored who really have nothing better to do then criticize, judge and try to cut down people who actually have lives. Some of these lifeless wonders are funny but you im sorry are not. You are not witty, you have no sense of humor... u cant even photoshop well so u can carry on with you retarded responses to other peoples posts and know deep down inside that the most youll ever accomplish is a polite chuckle or a fake smile from people who view you as a pitiful excuse of life and a strong example of why abortion should be legalized... Ivehadit... i really think you would have gotten more accomplished as a stain in your mothers drawer or a dry spot in your dads back seat :)

:clap2:

People with green Interests like job responsibilities and occupations that involve persuasion, sales, promotions, and group or personal contact. People with green Interests enjoy activities that include: motivating, mediating, selling, influencing, consensus building, persuading, delegating authority, entertaining, and lobbying. These Interests often lead to work in marketing, advertising, training, therapy, consulting, teaching, law, and public relations.

People with blue styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is supportive and helpful to others with a minimum of confrontation. They prefer to work where they have time to think things through before acting. People with blue style tend to be insightful, reflective, selectively sociable, creative, thoughtful, emotional, imaginative, and sensitive. Usually they thrive in a cutting edge, informally paced, future-oriented environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.

People with red Interests like hands-on / problem solving job responsibilities and professions that involve practical, technical, and objective activities. Red Interests include: building, implementing, organizing, producing, and delegating, which often lead to work in manufacturing, managing, directing, small business owning, and surgery

People with red styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is action-oriented and practical. They prefer to work where things happen quickly and results are seen immediately. People with red styles tend to be straightforward, assertive, logical, personable, authoritative, friendly, direct, and resourceful, and usually thrive in a self-structured, high-pressured, hierarchical, production-oriented, competitive environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.

(that last sentence is particularly true for me given my chosen line of work.... either its self structured or i quit!!!!)

career_quiz_r_green.gif

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO ME!!:D