Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something New In Seaside

cheyne

FOR ALL YOU LOUNGE LOVERS.......JOIN ME....

DJ CHEYNE CHRISTIAN...SAT MARCH 15th .....YES PARADE DAY...

FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF THE LOUNGE UPSTAIRS IN BAMBOO:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'M SPINNIN AT TEMPS UNTILL 5 AND I"M BOUNCIN OVER TO BAMBOO TO SPIN FROM 6pm TO CLOSE:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by cheyne

FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF THE LOUNGE UPSTAIRS IN BAMBOO:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'M SPINNIN AT TEMPS UNTILL 5 AND I"M BOUNCIN OVER TO BAMBOO TO SPIN FROM 6pm TO CLOSE:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

upstairs is fun couches and shit what are you spinning?

TRIBAL, SOME VOCALS, AND DEFINATLY LATER IN THE NIGHT I'LL DROP SOME BEATS..... ALWAYS ENERGETIC

Yo, Cheyne, whats up kid? I'm gonna be workin at merge all day and night, so if you get a chance stop by. If not we will be at Spicys at 10am for breakfast!!!!!

gimme a call kid

Rick

Originally posted by prettyricky

Yo, Cheyne, whats up kid? I'm gonna be workin at merge all day and night, so if you get a chance stop by. If not we will be at Spicys at 10am for breakfast!!!!!

gimme a call kid

Rick

is the where the pre-CP meet up is goin to be? Spicys for breakfast..c'mon thats goin to cut into my Drinkin time at Klees

Cheyne...good luck up there.

Thats gonna be a hot spot up there so dont lose it.

i will let the rest of my drunk buddys know your up there.

Colin, cory, joey, marky, scott roc, etc...

Originally posted by thehype

is the where the pre-CP meet up is goin to be? Spicys for breakfast..c'mon thats goin to cut into my Drinkin time at Klees

Well after missing the Bermuda reunion you need all the time you can to catch up!! Hype meet us at spicy for Breakfast and ill buy the first round of shots

Originally posted by notallthere

I don't pass out my friend, You must have me confused with your self metro nye... I herd the stories...lol

I have a question: What is with thehype getting obliviated and smaking me in the back of the head everytime I walk by him???

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Well after missing the Bermuda reunion you need all the time you can to catch up!! Hype meet us at spicy for Breakfast and ill buy the first round of shots

Yo, kid what time are we meeting for breakfast? I gotta be at work by 11:30am so let me know!!!!!!!!

Hit me on the hard line:D

Originally posted by stiffler

I have a question: What is with thehype getting obliviated and smaking me in the back of the head everytime I walk by him???

don't feel singled out cuz your not the only one who gets a smack, everyone gets their fair share. Its Jackson twp thing

Originally posted by thehype

Thats where all the old-schoolers will be throwin down for the liquid breakfast!!!!!

All the celebrities will be there: Cosmicgate, ceeotter,cody,myself, and the rest of the posse!!!!!!

HOLLA

I'M DEFINATLY ALL AMPED UP......ITS GOING TO BE ONE...SICK....DAY....

THE SOUND SYSTEM IS ALL JUICED UP......

YO RICK, I WILL POP IN MERGE @ 12 FOR SOME LIQUID LUNCH.....AND TO GIVE TOMMY SOME B-DAY HITS....LOL

CAN U FEEL MY 12 INCH:laugh:

I'M DEFINATLY ALL AMPED UP......ITS GOING TO BE ONE...SICK....DAY....

THE SOUND SYSTEM IS ALL JUICED UP......

YO RICK, I WILL POP IN MERGE @ 12 FOR SOME LIQUID LUNCH.....AND TO GIVE TOMMY SOME B-DAY HITS....LOL

CAN U FEEL MY 12 INCH:laugh:

why are you being a dick?

Originally posted by stiffler

its a jtown thing bro ... its called a fresh one or a freshy .... give em a good smack in the neck and tell em that was from chill factor