Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laddddddddddddddiessss!!

Originally posted by luiskain

Cody, there will be no beats matching here! Only drunkened college hewas showing their goods

hatas hatas hatas.....

luis kain sir, it hink i may see you there tonioght.. if all goes well... have half a dozen of my boys and hewas from Fordam... call you later

david ali

He's good...gets the crowd moving....funny kid on the mic too.. always shouts out "THAT'S RIGHT, BABY, THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE LADIES...COURTESY OF LUIS KAIN" and all the hunnies creep up on me and be like, "awww shiet, luis, u ma nigga" and i be like, "NO DIZZDOUBT, WHASS REAL GOOD, MA? WHURD TO DA BOOGIE"

and dee gets up on the bar counter and gets freaky for the owner. It really is a spectacle for all to see

Originally posted by luiskain

david ali

He's good...gets the crowd moving....funny kid on the mic too.. always shouts out "THAT'S RIGHT, BABY, THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE LADIES...COURTESY OF LUIS KAIN" and all the hunnies creep up on me and be like, "awww shiet, luis, u ma nigga" and i be like, "NO DIZZDOUBT, WHASS REAL GOOD, MA? WHURD TO DA BOOGIE"

and dee gets up on the bar counter and gets freaky for the owner. It really is a spectacle for all to see

:laugh:

Yea 2 seconds of gettin up there at the end of the night cause the owner made me lol!!

Gotta take one for the team I guess :)

But its def a party u dont wanna miss!!

:blown:

First off this place sucks. By no means is it a club. Its a bunch of underage girls getting in with fake id's and taking their shirts off. Went there once and found nothing but a bunch of newbies. Place empties out at around 2 and they play nothing but hip hop and reggae. No house, trance, or anything of that nature. If you wanna have a good time stay clear of this dive!

Originally posted by thehunter

:blown:

First off this place sucks. By no means is it a club. Its a bunch of underage girls getting in with fake id's and taking their shirts off. Went there once and found nothing but a bunch of newbies. Place empties out at around 2 and they play nothing but hip hop and reggae. No house, trance, or anything of that nature. If you wanna have a good time stay clear of this dive!

if this place sucks,.. then thas your opinion, and whos to say your wrong.

"by no means is it a club" ........ no shit shirlock... stating the odvious. its no advertsised as a club.. and the fact that its noa club is the whole point i figure.. a crazy bar kinda place is more like it. and why on earth is a bunch of girls taking there shirts off a bad thing? well if your a Nun or a homosexual or even an asexual, then it would be a bad thing. so which one are you? oh and a bunch of newbies huh? again is taht a bad thing.. oh and wat a coincidence that your a "newbie" if you look to the left of your post under your name. place was actually way pact at 2. and sez they had some house type shit. but i guess you dont know your music ro your sexuality.

We've stepped into the twilight zone, folks...we've entered into some surreal enviroment here. We're in a world where DRUNKEN FUN LOVING GIRLS WHO TAKE THEIR SHIRTS OFF TO DANCE AND GRIND TO HIP HOP AND REGGAE IS BAD.

In a perfectly harmonous and logical world, we'd want a bunch of drugged up craked out boys with glowsticks raving to trance instead.

We play house here and there...like every other club with 1 system

The one time i went there the music sucked as did the dj. The needle kept jumping and his selection of music sucked. Half the girls in there are either illegal or busted. I enjoyed the titty show but when some fat ugly underage girl decides to go up there well then my opinion of the place hits the shits.

Originally posted by thehunter

The one time i went there the music sucked as did the dj. The needle kept jumping and his selection of music sucked. Half the girls in there are either illegal or busted. I enjoyed the titty show but when some fat ugly underage girl decides to go up there well then my opinion of the place hits the shits.

ah u went 2 weeks ago lol

yes I admit our DJ that week was bad and that one chick was jus GROSS

lol but now trust me its a lot better

if U want come down again and ill buy u a drink and find u and ur friends hot girls to hang with :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ah u went 2 weeks ago lol

yes I admit our DJ that week was bad and that one chick was jus GROSS

lol but now trust me its a lot better

if U want come down again and ill buy u a drink and find u and ur friends hot girls to hang with :)

awwww arent you such a sweetheart to theGunther :)

ur talking about week 2. The needle DID keep jumping bc we had to get a last minute DJ...David Ali got stuck upstate...and haha that fat girl we let on stage as a fuckin joke. we did it purposely so that our MC could utter the classic lines: "STAY BACK OR I WILL MACE YOU"

besides, didn't u fuckin see the girl who won?? Rachel was off the hook, you fag...and the girls that nite weren't chopped at all...

here's the link to the pics thread from that nite

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=142688

...can someone tell me why this is not under the Promotions Board?...this is not an attack or drama...just a question...i still do not understand the difference between mentioning a party on a post vs. what this seems to me, a full blown promotion...

thanks in advance

Originally posted by phatman

...can someone tell me why this is not under the Promotions Board?...this is not an attack or drama...just a question...i still do not understand the difference between mentioning a party on a post vs. what this seems to me, a full blown promotion...

thanks in advance

if u read the post closely. it said something about "clubplanet guestlist" does that answer your question