Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your fetish?

naughtybabe

Mine is...

exhibitionism.jpg

Your Secret Fetish Is Exhibitionism!

Sex for you is an adventure ... one which you want the whole world to see. Closed curtains and dark rooms don't do it for you. You rather be getting it on in a public bathroom, park, or club. Just don't let your love juices fly and hit someone in the eye.

What is yours??

http://quizdiva.com/fetishquiz.html

fat.jpg

Your Secret Fetish Is Fat People!

When it comes to sex, you like it big and beautiful... especially your partners. While some may say you like fat chicks or guys, you simply like more love. Head over to the nearest Krispy Kreme to find that dream partner - and share some powdered sugar in your wet spot.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine is...

foot.jpg

Where some people see stinky and ugly, you see beautiful and delicious. You might like to foot fuck, or you might be simply turned on by the vision of a well formed foot in heels. Remember, in the world of foot fetish, five toes are much more useful than one dick.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS :puke: :puke: :vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit3:

I HATE FEET :mad:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Mine is...

foot.jpg

Where some people see stinky and ugly, you see beautiful and delicious. You might like to foot fuck, or you might be simply turned on by the vision of a well formed foot in heels. Remember, in the world of foot fetish, five toes are much more useful than one dick.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS :puke: :puke: :vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit3:

I HATE FEET :mad:

:laugh: :laugh:

thats worse than the fat people!

Your Secret Fetish Is Balloons!

balloon.jpg

When you get it on, you want to hear a pop. Stomp on a few balloons, and you'll forget your name. The exhileration of the squeeze and the burst is so sexy that you just can't help it. So run out and find a clown, and you'll have the best sex ever