Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These Fuckin Quizzes...

Ronin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....what the fuck is this thread about...........i hate pennywise.......fucked up my childhood.....last night....while driving to my destination.....this car next to us had like 3 people...and a single red balloon just floating in the back left seat........needless to say i was FREAkING OUT!....all i kept seeing was that son of a bitch in the sewer!!!!!!.........

that definitely was the scariest movie ive ever seen.

i was about 10 when i first saw it.... i was tormented but somehow im not terrified of clowns... o well :D

btw- about this thread... whatever happened to the "if u dont like it dont read it" concept?

Originally posted by misk

....what the fuck is this thread about...........i hate pennywise.......fucked up my childhood.....last night....while driving to my destination.....this car next to us had like 3 people...and a single red balloon just floating in the back left seat........needless to say i was FREAkING OUT!....all i kept seeing was that son of a bitch in the sewer!!!!!!.........

i thought you hated midgets:tongue:

Originally posted by misk

....o....i do!!!!......and crows.......i am obviously one disturbed individual...

your scared of crows... you should watch this movie that my dad use to make me watch... i think its an Alfred Hitchcock movie:confused:

Night.jpg

The Night Stalker "a madman whose lust for killing and depravity equaled, if not surpassed, that of Jack the Ripper"

Over the course of a few months Richard Ramirez would go on to rape, sodomize and murder over 16 people in the Los Angles area. Viciously stabbing or shooting his victims, Ramirez would go as far as gouging out their eyes and stabbing their chests repeatedly to the point of complete mutilation. Basing his murders around satanic rituals,he would scrawl demonic pentagrams around the victims home's he would break into at random.

kill count: 16 :knife:

zodiac.jpg Over the course of almost 9 years in the 1970s the Zodiac Killer took the lives of over 13 people, either stabbing or shooting them to death in or by their vehicles. All the targets were the same, couples in cars off rural roads.

Taunting cops the Zodiac Killer would send in encrypted messages to the local papers, describing how his past victims had died, and who would come next if they didn't post his message on the cover of the newspaper the following day. The only surviving witness described the zodiac killer as a heavy set man in a self fashioned hooded jacked that covered his face, brandishing a crossed circle that he always signed his letters with.

After 1978 the killings stopped, the Zodiac's case was never solved.

kill count: 13

wooo hoo i was never caught :)