Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OFFICIAL Edgar V @ Crobar REVIEW!!

klubveteran

Originally posted by steffy27

Edgar was awesome on Friday, I still think Crobar sucks but would return any night for him! It made my night to hear Echoes on that system, I almost died! ;)

That sucks that he wont be at Space this weekend....:(

I THOUGHT HE WASN'T THERE LAST WEEKEND? :confused:

Originally posted by meli2444

I THOUGHT HE WASN'T THERE LAST WEEKEND? :confused:

I dont think he was there this past weekend and since he isnt coming back from Panama til next week, I guess that screws up our plans for afterhours this weekend...:(

Edgar tore the place up!!! very nice set!!!! that place is a bitch to get into, but it was great hanging with matas/meli/happyface and nice meeting andrew!!! sorry again about leaving early, was mad cause i knew he was just getting started!!! but next time.

yea man, who was that hot blonde that u kept grabbing her "tatas" the one getting interviewed by "the roof" tv show

I could have sworn that was you matas!!!:laugh:

i agree with what mostly everyone has said on this thread so far...

I used to go to crowbar all the time but the staff sucks, the drinks are over priced and watered down and usually the people there are awful...So I haven't been to crowbar in a very long time and was curious...

Friday with Edgar there was AWESOME!!!! the music was great, having the cp crew(s) there made it all the better...can't beat great people and great music...

I hope they do give edgar a regular slot but hope that if that happens the door people pull those poles out of their asses.

As usu great hangin with all... to see names see the posts above...lol...

see ya next time...takin a break until conference...

about the door......

yes Crobar runs a tight rope there. you have to be very south beachy to get right in. I dont have a problem there ever but my friend works the door. i can surley see the cockiness out there from the others.

anyway if Edgar plays there again. rest assured one of the doormen and one the girls is really good friends with Edgar so ill guess just speak to them directly because the other doorstaff is to busy hiding thier insecurites through being a "cool door person".

just gotta know who to talk to. relax:cool: