Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OFFICIAL Edgar V @ Crobar REVIEW!!

klubveteran

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

The energy in that lace was electric...the music selection awesome

even the guy that was on b4 edgar, was playing some awesome danceable tunes...hopefully he will get a gig 1 a month ...lets start a petition!!!!!!!

Dear Crobar:

Give Miami legendary DJ Edgar V a monthly residency.

Signed:

Milano :cool:

Originally posted by milano

Dear Crobar:

Give Miami legendary DJ Edgar V a monthly residency.

Signed:

Milano :cool:

omg could not have been said better! mr.V needs a residency. the crowd @ Crobar is rather weird, but the club is really cool... specially the PHAZON! (which was well RAPED, by the way) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edgar's set last night was the best I have heard from him (so far)

played soooooo many great songs! omG. :)

it was great, as usuaal, to see the CP guys and girls! cheers!

all the best, and hope to see you soon again :P

arturo

Iio - At the End (Scumfrog Remix)

Sasha & Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades (Extended)

Underworld - Two Months Off (King Unique's Vocal Mix)

Midtone - Pearl

Blackeight - The Silence (Original)

Veit - Sky (Magik Muzik Mix)

Klea - Tic Toc (Magik Muzik Mix)

Rapid Eye - Circa Forever (R.E.Mix)

Midway - Inca

Andain - Summer Calling (Airwave Club Mix)

DNote - Shed My Skin (Airwave Vocal)

Hydra - Affinity (Backbeat Mix)

Armin - Yet Another Day (Rising Star Mix)

Riva - Time is the Healer (AvB Mix)

Solar Stone - Seven Cities (AvB Mix)

Perpetuous Dreamer - Sound of Goodbye (AvB's Tribal Feel Mix)

Viframa - Cristalle (DJ Precision meets Katana Mix)

Solar stone - Solarcoaster (Steve Murano Mix)

Svenson & Gielen feat. Jan Johnston - Beachbreeze (Original Vocal)

Matt Darey - Moody

Warrior - If You Want Me

Dark Monks - Insane (Steve Murano Dub)

Marco V - Echoes (Marco`s V.ision Remix)

POS - Remember (Summer Sun)

Jas van Houten- Heaven's Gate

5th Dimension - Rain of Emotion (Robert Nickson Remix)

George Acosta- The Reaper (Talla 2XLC Mix)

Paul van Dyk - Out There

this is some of what Edgar played.

:)

xxx

arturo

Well like arturo said,to me aswel the best ive seen EDGAR spin,just amazing all those pretty-boys and plastic females were like what,when,who???? They didnt know what the F--K hit them,lol it took em awhile but they started jamming to the phat tunes EDGAR was throwing down,just nasty.And like Andrew Thomas said also the only reason i stepped foot in that club was cause of EDGAR,dont get me wrong,the sound system is pretty good,the decoration is very nice,BUT the staff and people there SUCK!! Very nice looking ladies though very nice.........The people @ the door fraking piss me off!!!! :mad:Taking their time to look through the guestlist while it was getting closer to 12. There was like 4 peeps with guestlists sheets and one would say ask him and the other would say ask her,back and forth so mofo stupid.Good thing I dont go there,last time I set foot was like 3 yrs ago.......But I look @ the positive side,EDGAR 4hrs of gr8 music track after track.Its 6:30 pm saturday and I just got home from mofo work,tired as balls, I had to leave last night @ 3:30 am wanting to stay till D END but couldnt.

Gr8 shotout to all the CLUBPLANET "HOOLIGANS" that showed up to support EDGAR and party hard as hell,lmao @ the plastic folks were seeing us jamming to the beats EDGAR was throwing down and were like these peeps are freaking nuts lmao!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Always nice hanging with the CP folks,Melli,Mattas,(2 T's),Steffy,Abby,their friend Tina (i believe),Mr.Miami and his lady,Arturo,and also kewl meeting Andrew Thomas and some other folks that I dont remember,to tired.Gotta get some rest to see whats the deal for tonight.:cool:

Till next time.............

Originally posted by arturob

Iio - At the End (Scumfrog Remix)

Sasha & Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades (Extended)

Underworld - Two Months Off (King Unique's Vocal Mix)

Midtone - Pearl

Blackeight - The Silence (Original)

Veit - Sky (Magik Muzik Mix)

Klea - Tic Toc (Magik Muzik Mix)

Rapid Eye - Circa Forever (R.E.Mix)

Midway - Inca

Andain - Summer Calling (Airwave Club Mix)

DNote - Shed My Skin (Airwave Vocal)

Hydra - Affinity (Backbeat Mix)

Armin - Yet Another Day (Rising Star Mix)

Riva - Time is the Healer (AvB Mix)

Solar Stone - Seven Cities (AvB Mix)

Perpetuous Dreamer - Sound of Goodbye (AvB's Tribal Feel Mix)

Viframa - Cristalle (DJ Precision meets Katana Mix)

Solar stone - Solarcoaster (Steve Murano Mix)

Svenson & Gielen feat. Jan Johnston - Beachbreeze (Original Vocal)

Matt Darey - Moody

Warrior - If You Want Me

Dark Monks - Insane (Steve Murano Dub)

Marco V - Echoes (Marco`s V.ision Remix)

POS - Remember (Summer Sun)

Jas van Houten- Heaven's Gate

5th Dimension - Rain of Emotion (Robert Nickson Remix)

George Acosta- The Reaper (Talla 2XLC Mix)

Paul van Dyk - Out There

this is some of what Edgar played.

:)

xxx

arturo

Damn... :woah: Sooo.. when will he be back there? :D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

so many bitches there last night omggggggggggg

and only edgar got me to go back to crobar otherwise ide never step foot in the door at that joint....

yea man, who was that hot blonde that u kept grabbing her "tatas" the one getting interviewed by "the roof" tv show??:laugh:

i totally agree with Andrew, only reason we went to Crobar was for Edgar V...otherwise i wouldnt EVER step foot in there!!! Crobar sucks...its staff sucks...and Bellini was there!!! guess what??? HE SUCKS TOO!!! we were on the list and the blonde chic infront was being a bitch...she finally found Happyface's name on the list (bullshit, she didnt even look)...gave us passses for "reduced admission" (reduced = 15 bucks)...the only nice person in that whole club is the bartender on the second floor behind the booth...good hanging with: happyface, Meli (my drunk GF), Mrmiami, Chaos, Jimmy T, Gil-Fab, Steffy, Abby, Tina (nice meeting ya), Andrew and his NYC crew (aka the "Tata Grabbers"), and Dekan....and of course a big THANK YOU to Edgar V...great set bro!!!!!

ps

Leo its one "T" in Matas...BOLUDO!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea man, who was that hot blonde that u kept grabbing her "tatas" the one getting interviewed by "the roof" tv show??:laugh:

i totally agree with Andrew, only reason we went to Crobar was for Edgar V...otherwise i wouldnt EVER step foot in there!!! Crobar sucks...its staff sucks...and Bellini was there!!! guess what??? HE SUCKS TOO!!! we were on the list and the blonde chic infront was being a bitch...she finally found Happyface's name on the list (bullshit, she didnt even look)...gave us passses for "reduced admission" (reduced = 15 bucks)...the only nice person in that whole club is the bartender on the second floor behind the booth...good hanging with: happyface, Meli (my drunk GF), Mrmiami, Chaos, Jimmy T, Gil-Fab, Steffy, Abby, Tina (nice meeting ya), Andrew and his NYC crew (aka the "Tata Grabbers"), and Dekan....and of course a big THANK YOU to Edgar V...great set bro!!!!!

ps

Leo its one "T" in Matas...BOLUDO!!!!:tongue:

Dude, let me know the next time you plan on going to Crobar and I'll try to hook a brotha up. :cool:

HAD A GREAT TIME AT CROBAR. EDGAR V WAS GREAT AS USUAL. HE STARTED OFF THE NIGHT WITH "AT THE END" SO HE GOT ME GOING RIGHT FROM THE START. I NEED TO GO TO SPACE FOR AFTER HOURS SOON. :D

I CAN'T STAND CROBAR. I STOPPED GOING THERE ABOUT A YEAR AGO. I REMEMBER WHY NOW..... WHAT A MISSION!!!!!!! FIRST I COULDN'T GET INSIDE......THE GIRL IN THE FRONT WAS BEING A BITCH AND THEN THE MISSION WITH THE BATHROOM! ONLY ONE BATHROOM IN THAT PLACE!!!! I HAVE A WEAK BLADDER AND HAD TO RUN ACROSS THE CLUB EVERY 15 MINUTES! :mad:

IT WAS GREAT HANGING WITH MATAS (I WAS NOT DRUNK ;) ), HAPPYFACE, MRMIAMI, ANDREWTHOMAS (DID YOU FORGET HOW TO WALK ON FRIDAY? :laugh: ) , STEFFY, FLYINGFESTOON, ARTUROB, CHAOS, LAVOSDELDIABLO (SORRY I TOOK YOUR DRINK :tongue: ) , AND GILFAB. IT WAS GREAT MEETING TRANZSWHORE (YOU LOOK FAMILIAR....PROBABLY FROM O2). :)

got a call from the V man himself as he waited at the airport to go to Panama for 10 days (lucky bastard). he said Good things from Crobar and that they loved him so we might see him there soon again;)

since he is too busy jetsetting all ove the damn place ill speak for him and say thanks for always supporting him. he will be back for WMC+ ultra!

so u can rest now and catch a second wind

Originally posted by klubveteran

got a call from the V man himself as he waited at the airport to go to Panama for 10 days (lucky bastard). he said Good things from Crobar and that they loved him so we might see him there soon again;)

good to hear that they loved Edgar's set...but i will not be going to Crobar again...after the way we were treated by the staff....

Originally posted by klubveteran

since he is too busy jetsetting all ove the damn place ill speak for him and say thanks for always supporting him. he will be back for WMC+ ultra!

so u can rest now and catch a second wind

Edgar was awesome on Friday, I still think Crobar sucks but would return any night for him! It made my night to hear Echoes on that system, I almost died! ;)

That sucks that he wont be at Space this weekend....:(