Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Anniversarry Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Wow from Joeys to Metro to WORK!!!! Im hatin life right now but had an incredible time last night. Thats all I have time to say right now....................will post a review later....

deffinatly was a great time!! i took lots of pictures which ill post later for my site!!! stiff, nice to see you again!! good job spottin me out.. notallthere... nice too meet u finally.. and bon!!! ill call u cuz.. :D

It was good seeing you also. Let me just add that for the first time i pooped out........................I was so tired that by 4o'clock I couldnt even stand anymore.........................My legs were shot! Danced with the B-day girl all night and had a wonderful time.

Happy B-day Angel;)

Wow from Joeys to Metro to WORK!!!! Im hatin life right now but had an incredible time last night. Thats all I have time to say right now....................will post a review later....

cool u are at work too i thought i was the only shcmuck that had to work i been here since 830 and left metro at 530, misery loves company:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

cool u are at work too i thought i was the only shcmuck that had to work i been here since 830 and left metro at 530, misery loves company:D

I left Metro around the same time. Drove a bunch of people home and didnt get home myself til 7:15! Relaxed for a few hours on the couch then came in the office to work:mad: Worst part is I have appts today.......................

Say it with me:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

I think that applies to the way I feel today!!!!!

Oh yeah, My fuckin head is killing me:splat:

Originally posted by erica127

sounds like i missed a great night out....but i got 10 hours of sleep last nite & i am soo ready to go out tonight :D

when all of you feel better, i definitely wanna see some reviews & pictures

well u know wher IM headed grl

DISCOTEQUE nyc

got the comps already set up

HOLLLA

if you wanna

folllaah

(anti ebonic translation)

call me if you want to come with/ ):hat:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

well u know wher IM headed grl

DISCOTEQUE nyc

got the comps already set up

HOLLLA

if you wanna

folllaah

(anti ebonic translation)

call me if you want to come with/ ):hat:

thanx babes, but i am styain somewhat local tonight...maybe Taste & then Cherri...

Sticky, i just read your "review of last night" & damn it sounded like you had a good night out...i am jealous now :(

erica... even i was out! got there around 1ish... there was a line around the corner! i was like OMG its going to be so packed i almost turned around and went home.. then i saw the bouncer i know.. and i got to cut the line(sorry dogekid) i felt all vip! found my friends.. and it was on.. i only stayed till 4 but it was fun.. i don't care how many times i see reina sing the same 2 songs it is still so exciting to me for some reason... i also had a "you know your old when" experience....

"you know you are old when.... a kid by you asks if "find another women" is a new song.. :eek: i told him.. no honey that was when going out was REALLY good! oh to be 19 again!

good seeing all you guys.. even got to see my double duece who i haven't seen since before new years! ;)

Originally posted by erica127

Sticky, i just read your "review of last night" & damn it sounded like you had a good night out...i am jealous now :(

It would have been worth the trip, believe me!!!!!

And Dani, are you serious with the "you know your old shit when?" How about...........................you know your old when just about everyone you meet in the club complains about their age and getting old and for kicks I say, "I bet you im older!" and I am:mad:

It would have been worth the trip, believe me!!!!!

And Dani, are you serious with the "you know your old shit when?" How about...........................you know your old when just about everyone you meet in the club complains about their age and getting old and for kicks I say, "I bet you im older!" and I am:mad:

heehee.. well i think you are.. but i still feel old!