Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to Saci?

I love how clubs go in and out of business for what appears to be no reason. However, when it comes to Saci (now Show?) I can maybe understand. Every day when I go home from work I pass this place, and it was NEVER open. Very strange, for what is (was) an above average looking club. I dont know what these Show people have in mind, but I doubt they will renovate the place. All I can guess is that Saci was poorly managed, although they had a regular party through Club Planet. All I know is that the one time I went to Saci was for a bikini contest for a mens magazine, and less then 100 people showed up. And guys, I am talking some nice looking women here. Amazing. Well maybe the new joint will be better.

I am headed to Shelter tonight. Call me a mainstream bitch, but I love shelters Saturday nights. But thats just me........

:lickit:

Good riddens Saci is gone, the staff there were horrendous, the bouncers were juiced up power trip heads and the coat room check people made it seem like they are doing me the favor of letting me have the privelage of checking my jacket....