Clubplanet Nightlife Community

todas las latinas tienen chochas gordas?

clubkat

yeah man. . .i tried on this one piece catsuit (nopun). . .and my crotch was well. . .not cameltoeing or anything haha. . .but just. . .being a chocha. . .

i guess more flavor to savor. . .

and phatty. . .i shall need documentation on that :tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

ahahaha...they both taste good...and if there's any seriousness to D's post...it's a rumor...i've been with mostly latinas...and they come in all different shapes and sizes...

wtf! NIGGA PASS THE LOVE THIS WAY

Originally posted by cintron

wtf! NIGGA PASS THE LOVE THIS WAY

...i'll try...but you gotta play the white boy role like i do...see if you can lighten your skin just a bit...get some color contacts...and say your ukranian or some shit and you just know a few spanish words...works like a charm ...whatever you do, DO NOT let them know youre a latino...that only works on white girls...

Originally posted by phatman

whatever you do, DO NOT let them know youre a latino...that only works on white girls...

:mad: I KNOWWWWWW. I get the jewish girls or Italians or Greeks or something, meanwhile my Irish and french or even RUSSIAN friends are dating ricans. WTF?!

...saight...most greek girls wont date greek men...it's funny like that...the girls think their men are players and womanizers so they wont go near them or have one bad experience and swear them off...i've met tons like that...it all changes when you get older...the pendulum starts to swing back...but either way, it's like phunk says, we need to mix the gene pools to become stronger...