Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clean out you in box jp18

Seriously I get this fricking message sent to my email saying my PM box is to capacity, but I deleted everything from my inbox, tracking, sent folders...I think Im being punished for not posting:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Seriously I get this fricking message sent to my email saying my PM box is to capacity, but I deleted everything from my inbox, tracking, sent folders...I think Im being punished for not posting:confused:

Good Morning dork :kiss2:

Originally posted by hunnie818

better than you :drunk:

:laugh:

Im glad to see you survived... what time did you get home last night and who did you go there with??

I went with the paradox + perns....We took a bus and got back at 9 or 10, but hung around and didnt get home till after midnight--It was a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg day..

Perns--Jager is awful---Im not hungover...Just tired...I think I slept 9hrs this entire weekend...

thehype--I think my status is going to remain MIA

Originally posted by jp18

I went with the paradox + perns....We took a bus and got back at 9 or 10, but hung around and didnt get home till after midnight--It was a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg day..

Perns--Jager is awful---Im not hungover...Just tired...I think I slept 9hrs this entire weekend...

thehype--I think my status is going to remain MIA

JAGER is my best friend.............. Did you sleep on the way home?

• 3 weeks later...