Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are we in miami yet?

patural9

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I am looking forward to awesome music, strong drinks, being tan, hot bods and...... lots & lots of debauchery! :laugh: :laugh:

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

are we there yet? :tongue:

I can't see...

I can't see...

I can't see...

:D

13 days to go!!!!!!! I gotta start taking out my summer clothes.. Man on man is it gonna be nice to wear nothing but a lil t-shirt and shorts... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :cool:

Oh and I'm packing SO MUCH SHIT with me as always.. I cannot travel light, no matter how I try......

Originally posted by mysteriousss

PS: are any of you guys getting advance tickets? (other than the space/ultra passes).. i'm very hesitant to do that but i also don't want to be denied at the door for not having advance tickets or smth...... what to do???

yeah, i already bought my tribal sessions and tronic tix. tribal sesions is limited to 400 people so thats why i got mine. other than that as long as you get there early you should have a problem with getting in.

if you want to do 2+ parties during a particular night, then i would suggest getting tix for the second party.

Zoya - my suit case will probably be huge as well. No TiniSuitcase as Shady likes to believe :tongue:

Shouldn't you have TINI clothes???? Whatcha need a big suitcase for then? LOL..

PS: What's your real name.. I feel dumb asking but you know mine, so I'm just curious LOL..

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i already bought my tribal sessions and tronic tix. tribal sesions is limited to 400 people so thats why i got mine. other than that as long as you get there early you should have a problem with getting in.

if you want to do 2+ parties during a particular night, then i would suggest getting tix for the second party.

Hmm, good idea :D But then comes the question whether I can hang for the 2nd party.. I'm getting too old so I'm afraid I'll end up going to sleep at 10pm every night LMAO..

Shouldn't you have TINI clothes???? Whatcha need a big suitcase for then? LOL..

PS: What's your real name.. I feel dumb asking but you know mine, so I'm just curious LOL..

lol, no problem. Its Gina :D

Well my clothes use to be Tini but I'm carrying some extra baggage around if you know what I mean *lol* I just have lots of clothes and am indecisive... hence the big ass suit case!

Hmm, good idea :D But then comes the question whether I can hang for the 2nd party.. I'm getting too old so I'm afraid I'll end up going to sleep at 10pm every night LMAO..

well, if you knwo where your going then i would say buy the tix if they are available.

I'm def going early to all the parties....why stay in the hotel room?

As far as packing. Fuck that. I'm gonna live in my swim shorts all day....I have reeeeeealy missed wearing shorts...ugh!

For those who have been: whats the dress code like? I've been to Miami several times but never WMC. Usually people talk a lot of shit about dressing up, but I've never had a problem getting in bc I didn't look "GQ" or whatever....is the WMC any different?

Originally posted by revaluation

I'm def going early to all the parties....why stay in the hotel room?

As far as packing. Fuck that. I'm gonna live in my swim shorts all day....I have reeeeeealy missed wearing shorts...ugh!

For those who have been: whats the dress code like? I've been to Miami several times but never WMC. Usually people talk a lot of shit about dressing up, but I've never had a problem getting in bc I didn't look "GQ" or whatever....is the WMC any different?

as long as you dont look as a thug youll have no problem. they really dont enforce any type of dress code during WMC anyplace in Miami, even the more exclusive places relax their policy.

i didnt have any problems last year, and i went in jeans.

of course dont expect to pull a "jroo" by going in shorts to the club, then they wont let you in.

lol, no problem. Its Gina :D

Well my clothes use to be Tini but I'm carrying some extra baggage around if you know what I mean *lol* I just have lots of clothes and am indecisive... hence the big ass suit case!

Hi Gina :D

Yep, I know what you mean :mad: I'm indicisive too so I take probably 3 times as much just so I have a choice :rolleyes:

Shady - I hear ya on the shoes!!! I'm bringing my sneakers, a pair of slippers (for the beach), a pair of slides for the more dressy (:rolleyes: ) look, and then a pair of black sneakers (which I always wear to clubs instead of wearing shoes coz noone notices they are sneakers, and then another pair of actually shoes... That's 5 pairs..... Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

As far as dressing up, I did have to dress up a couple of times in the last 2 times I went.. I'm not sure if it was enforced, but most people were dressed up (Deep, Level, Warsaw were the few that come to mind).. If I could wear jeans and sneakers everywhere, I certainly would.. I so don't care for dressing up and trying to impress people :rolleyes: