Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else agree about peters

well i have heard jp about 15 times and i was only disappointed once. but even though i ddint like the music that one nite there were hundreds of people there who were loving it. and all of them weren't on drugs.

For those of you who say JP is always K'd up you dont know much about him. Also his sets should start to be more reliable after the winter music conf, once he gets some new titles to work into the mix.

Originally posted by zmrx7

For those of you who say JP is always K'd up you dont know much about him. Also his sets should start to be more reliable after the winter music conf, once he gets some new titles to work into the mix.

Thank You Jim Heinz!

Ok is it me or why is it the all the Exit Friday Kids and Euro Trash Loungers refer to Jonathan Peters as "Peters"

And

All the Sound Factory regulars refer to Jonathan Peters as "JP"

Cmon some one else has to agree with me on this!

And now my opinion on the "K-HOLE" Music is that call it what you want, Jonathan spins what I like to call an "Epic Set" that usually lasts 12 hours plus. There arent a wholel ot of DJ's in general who do this becides Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia and maybe a few others. Jonathan uses some deep house tracks as "Filler Music" to lead into a bigger track, he knows how slow things down and build things up. If he spun straight beats for 12 hours, everyone on the Dancefloor would be a little worn out after the third hour or so.