The Problem with this world...

joeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by atomicapples

iu think , people she be whatever they want. and keep your opinion to yourself...

THATS EXACTLY THE SENTIMENT THAT MAKES THIS WORLD SUCH A TERRIBLE PLACE TO LIVE IN!!!!!

;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

What the fuck are you talking about? Listen, you're pretty intuitive, but you're not hitting this one on the head, so either join in on the fat bashing or get the fuck out of the conversation, ok?

hitting what on the head? If you knew ANYTHING about the Marko/Sassa fat people thread, then you'd know what I'm talking about.

My comment was just a mere retort to Phattie's statement. Your, bitter, cynical, jadded sense just THINKS I care enough to respond ON TOPIC to this pity thread. Get off me.

Originally posted by marcid21

hitting what on the head? If you knew ANYTHING about the Marko/Sassa fat people thread, then you'd know what I'm talking about.

My comment was just a mere retort to Phattie's statement. Your, bitter, cynical, jadded sense just THINKS I care enough to respond ON TOPIC to this pity thread. Get off me.

Once again, you're wrong... Think: method...

Anyways, I got a meeting to go to...:aright:...

Originally posted by atomicapples

you live in jersey.. thats your first problem...

...but our state's good enough for you to come and work in to help support your cp addiction?....come on now...stay home...we'll have less traffic...

Originally posted by marcid21

yes, i'm wrong when you don't even KNOW what I'm talking about.... Note: Pathetic

Which is exactly why I'm sitting here running with something on the spot rather than wallowing in some kind of self-pitying state. You know, it surprises me how much joy you take out of BELIEVING someone else is feeling miserable... Thats impressive...

bleh..

alright, time for the fun to come to an end....

I actually started all this because of a post i saw that set my brain (which is known for sparking an idea and running with it way over the line) in motion with some whacky thing i got a laugh out of... phonk saw the thread and jumped on board cause he saw the inherent humor in the post...

it wasn't a group collaboration, it wasn't us sitting on aim plotting anything out... it was me having a brain spasm which is pretty frequent, and him seeing the humor which was intended and running with it...

we actually got our biggest laugh within the first 2 minutes when i got the reaction i was hoping for from someone when i created this... (ie... someone who didn't know i was being satirical, and agreed with us...)

and someone post this thing with sassa/marko... i wasn't on here much last week, and never got the pleasure of checking it out...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Which is exactly why I'm sitting here running with something on the spot rather than wallowing in some kind of self-pitying state. You know, it surprises me how much joy you take out of BELIEVING someone else is feeling miserable... Thats impressive...

joy? Hardly. Running with something AFTER you've wallowed in many a self-pitying state, and probably still ARE, hardly qualifies as valid.

Try again...

Originally posted by joeg

bleh..

...bleh is right...i thought this would go on longer...the post we're all referencing was a while back not last week....but i think i am guilty of sort of mixing satire with reality...swishy swashy if you will...just to change it up...oh well....i didnt see that whole marci thing coming though...that's a little phunked up....

ok...what's next?...

what are you people on about..what thread? why am i being dragged into this...:(

i'm fat and hairy too...but i deserve to be loved and respected just like everyone else...

maybe in an utopia..which we obviously don't live in...

Originally posted by joeg

Ugly people... they're always just standing around, being ugly, fat, and unnatractive.... why can't they just be hot like everyone else?? whats their problem???

if they weren't so hell bent on being ugly, everyone could just have sex with everyone... but nooooooo.... they gotta go around just spreading their unaesthetically pleasing disease...

we should setup a screening process by which all person/persons who are not attractive in atleast 1 person's eyes will be put in a space shuttle with some chimps and rocketed off to some random coordinate in space to do "RESEARCH" (WINK WINK, ELBOW TO THE RIBS...) and never seen again (much to the relief of our optical nerves...)

Fucking ugly people... I swear to god....

do i need to remind u this is the sexboard

show us ur tits

or shut up

Originally posted by nympho69

show us ur tits

or shut up

lol... 2 hours too late, but still funny none the less...

(just incase its not clear... the post was made with satire as the primary focus...)

Originally posted by nympho69

show us ur tits

or shut up

Yeah joe, show us them hot man-titties of yours.

I propose we have wet t-shirt contest with you and phonk. I'm thinking phonk would win out of sheer girth, but on the other hand, since you are so young and virile, i bet your tits are perkier.

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Yeah joe, show us them hot man-titties of yours.

I propose we have wet t-shirt contest with you and phonk. I'm thinking phonk would win out of sheer girth, but on the other hand, since you are so young and virile, i bet your tits are perkier.

I H I

yeah, my b-cups are definately top-notch... nodoubt i'd win that shit...