djxeno

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dnice35

u mean the ones she

The one she what???? C'mon... Say it!!

where/what/how did I blame the towel heads?

You been blaming the Arab/Americans (<<<again, politically correct) the whole time and you know it!

Again...

Now, would you like to have your right to free speech abused by getting deprived of the right to wear clothing, indigenous to your culture because you're a hispanic (<<< politically-correct, see?) living in the United States of America and posting on CP?

Time to choose.

--------------------

And charrails, Nice sig :D

Originally posted by normalnoises

u mean the ones she

The one she what???? C'mon... Say it!!

where/what/how did I blame the towel heads?

You been blaming the Arab/Americans (<<<again, politically correct) the whole time and you know it!

--------------------

And charrails, Nice sig :D

You mean dirty towel heads who hate Americans? by the way what exactly have I been blaming them of?

You mean dirty towel heads who hate Americans? by the way what exactly have I been blaming them of?

Don't play dumb, you fucking imbecile.

...and why must avoid my question?

Now, would you like to have your right to free speech abused by getting deprived of the right to wear clothing, indigenous to your culture because you're a hispanic (<<< politically-correct, see?) living in the United States of America and posting on CP?

Time to choose.

Originally posted by sassa

other countries don't make this their top priority... it is UNEQUAL and UNFAIR.

contradiction...if they made it their top priority they would see results that follow in the path of bigger business and more money...they choose to keep their cultural depth in the priority....there is nothing unequal about that....its each enitities choice...personally i believe america is so young that we don't have a lot of culture and history....thats why nobody gives a rats ass about it and we focus on business....we were based on cotton farming and slavery, and exploiting this countries natural resources...thats the history of this country and thats why we are focused on $$ and not other things...

Don't play dumb, you fucking imbecile.

...and why must avoid my question?

Time to choose.

as usual you manage to answer a question with a more ridiculous question, but to answer your retarded question, I have a God given right to tell you or anyone else to shut the fuck up......

by the way I could careless of what you wear, you could wear a turban for all I care, as long as you respect me and my rights.

as usual you manage to answer a question with a more ridiculous question, but to answer your retarded question, I have a God given right to tell you or anyone else to shut the fuck up......

by the way I could careless of what you wear, you could wear a turban for all I care, as long as you respect me and my rights.

dude, seriously...read what you just wrote....are you serious??? just answer his question, God knows you've abused him and me enough...

why is it that others must answer what you ask, yet when the opposite happens, they are suddenly morons and imbeciles....

idiot. if you were in my world, you'd be wiped out like a cockroach....:blown:

Should we start by abusing his fifth amendment right and force him to answer since he abuses our first amendment right to free speech Sassa?

AND DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO SHUT UP DNICE!! Wanna come here and try to make me? Guaranteed, I will rip out your eyes and skullfuck you.

I think the last question I asked was pretty fair.

I know you're afraid to answer dnice.

Why?

If you say no (which of course, is the correct answer), you're afraid I'll retort with the question, "why is it ok for you to wear clothing indigenous to your native culture but why can't sassa wear her hijab, indigenous to her religious culture?"

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

And if you want people to respect your rights then I suggest you respect the rights of others including Sassa's right to wear her hijab.

I may be a protestant but if someone put a turbon on my head I wouldn't mind at all. At least I'm showing respect for their religious culture. In fact, I would find it pretty interesting.

Should we start by abusing his fifth amendment right and force him to answer since he abuses our first amendment right to free speech Sassa?

AND DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO SHUT UP DNICE!! Wanna come here and try to make me? Guaranteed, I will rip out your eyes and skullfuck you.

I think the last question I asked was pretty fair.

I know you're afraid to answer dnice.

Why?

If you say no (which of course, is the correct answer), you're afraid I'll retort with the question, "why is it ok for you to wear clothing indigenous to your native culture but why can't sassa wear her hijab, indigenous to her religious culture?"

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

And if you want people to respect your rights then I suggest you respect the rights of others including Sassa's right to wear her hijab.

I may be a protestant but if someone put a turbon on my head I wouldn't mind at all. At least I'm showing respect for their religious culture. In fact, I would find it pretty interesting.

maybe she should wear her jihab, or hijab or whatever you wanna call that rag and go back to whereever the fuck shes from, and I dont mean the west coast, cause you claim to be from many different places, find your rat hole and curl back in it.

as far as homonoises goes, whats up with the skull fucking you been peeeping out of the closet alot lately you perverted old bastard, by the way I'll asnwer your retarded question at my convenience, by the way maybe you should wrap that towel around your head, you god damned traitor!

by the way you dumb fuck I never said she couldnt wear her rag.... IDIOT!

maybe she should wear her jihab, or hijab or whatever you wanna call that rag and go back to whereever the fuck shes from, and I dont mean the west coast, cause you claim to be from many different places, find your rat hole and curl back in it.

as far as homonoises goes, whats up with the skull fucking you been peeeping out of the closet alot lately you perverted old bastard, by the way I'll asnwer your retarded question at my convenience, by the way maybe you should wrap that towel around your head, you god damned traitor!

it is really scary how full of hatred you are....

did you have an abusive childhood? were you sexually abused? were you taunted repeatedly? why are you so full of negative energy....

Trying to get something of value out of your posts is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Trying to get something of value out of your posts is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple.

ummm im sorry, I could have sworn my comments were intended for the other two idiots... sorry I left you out.

ummm im sorry, I could have sworn my comments were intended for the other two idiots... sorry I left you out.

Trying to get something of value out of your posts is like trying to squeeze juice out of a prune.

I'll asnwer your retarded question at my convenience.

You will answer that question at MY CONVENIENCE IDIOT! Your Fifth Amendment right has been officially abused, courtesy of ME!! In other words I'm showing YOU what's it's like to have your Constitutional rights abused, just like you abused the Constitutional rights of both Sassa's and mine!

Furthermore, failure to answer this question will give me full power to abuse your First Amendment rights by telling you to shut the fuck up and not to speak unless I give you the right to and to say ONLY what I tell you to say until all your rights have been exhausted to the point that you will be totally abused should you continue to refuse!

So tell me, how do you like to have your rights abused?

by the way maybe you should wrap that towel around your head, you god damned traitor!

I wouldn't mind wrapping that "towel" around my head ya know... In fact I would find it quite interesting to wear something from a different culture.

And... Just because I'm not in support of war does NOT automatically make me a traitor. Why would I support violence (terrorism) when I'm against violence (war)? I hate all forms of violence. I hate terrorism as much as you do and the person next door.

And by the way dumb fuck I KNOW you had that idea in the back of your head but too afraid to say it on the board.

I KNOW what you think.

Time to choose or get abused.

And George, want a hit? Pass it to Sassa too... And speaking of Sassa is she under your protective umbrella also?

And dnice, you get none of this smoke. NONE!

homonoises,

you did way too many drugs in your lifetime buddy, so many that you dont know when to keep your trap shut, you can go fuck the rest of your amnesty international friends for all i care, your words are meaningless, and so is that group you support, I am starting to doubt a war against Iraq is the way to go, maybe we should save our bombs and amo and use it on people like yourself, after all you people are the real terrorsits.....

And George, want a hit? Pass it to Sassa too... And speaking of Sassa is she under your protective umbrella also?

If it wasn't for you and Sassa this whole current events board would be a "no spin zone".:hang:

takes a toke :bong: and passes it to sassa.

homonoises,

you did way too many drugs in your lifetime buddy, so many that you dont know when to keep your trap shut, you can go fuck the rest of your amnesty international friends for all i care, your words are meaningless, and so is that group you support, I am starting to doubt a war against Iraq is the way to go, maybe we should save our bombs and amo and use it on people like yourself, after all you people are the real terrorsits.....

You really need to get bitchslapped!