Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone find imperfection attractive?

georgym

And im not talking to the point of falling/tripping on the ground, or dumbness :laugh2::nono:

To me it just seems more of a turn on to see a girl with a different or unique step in her walk, or her dance. Someone who has slight imperfections can be real cute n smurfy in my eyes for some reason.

They say John F. Kennedy got elected for a large part due to his appearance as a real, imperfect kinda guy, and i believe it

What do y'all think :confused:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

No, like being a normal human being...A concept that escapes all the perfect little kiddies on this board because...well, because you all are, in effect, perfect.... :rolleyes: . . . :aright:...

Oh, nevermind then...............

FYI, I find webbed feet attractive.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

No, like being a normal human being...A concept that escapes all the perfect little kiddies on this board because...well, because you all are, in effect, perfect.... :rolleyes: . . . :aright:...

Thankx 4 the clarity, man :shades2:

Originally posted by ou812

FYI, I find webbed feet attractive.

Well, i know of a very attractive Portuguese Water Dog that i can hook you up with. She's got webbed feet, and likes it doggy style ;)

Originally posted by marcid21

explain.

if its something that the person has not control over then imperfection can be something I veiw as being sexy.

if someone has an imperfection but doesn't try to make it better and its in their ful control then no it's un attractive

Originally posted by siceone

if its something that the person has not control over then imperfection can be something I veiw as being sexy.

if someone has an imperfection but doesn't try to make it better and its in their ful control then no it's un attractive

..Very well spoken ..:aright:..

...i prefer to use the term idiosyncrasies...we all have them and they're usually what makes us, "us"...funny how it usually works...you take these imperfections and you start associating them with the person you love...and as your love grows its almost as if their imperfections become perfections...

eh

...i dont know if i'm making any sense...

there is no person perfect. but everyone has a different preferance. so somehow someone's inperfections maybe perfect to you. then others.

but webfeet, third nipple, 15 toes, scales, mick jagger lips... that stuff is totally wierd for me and they should belong in a circus...

Originally posted by atomicapples

there is no person perfect. but everyone has a different preferance. so somehow someone's inperfections maybe perfect to you. then others.

I hear ya, apples.

But im thinking about those people who try too hard to be perfect. The ones that are real glitzy or pound on the make-up.

I guess what im trying to say is that i find a girl who has a more natural, down to earth kinda look (but still likes to dress up occassionally) than a girl who spends mad time in front of the mirror :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I guess what im trying to say is that i find a girl who has a more natural, down to earth kinda look (but still likes to dress up occassionally) than a girl who spends mad time in front of the mirror :)

..that's different...so not what i had in mind when responding...but i hear ya on that as well....

hmmm...things like moles, body hair, maybe skin discoloration, hair loss...whatever....those things are "imperfections".

If your on someone about their weight, hair, clothes...I don't consider that an imperfection....because those are not permanent. They can be changed/altered.

To answer the questions...: "idiosyncrasies" are the most attractive / defining thing about a person.

Originally posted by phatman

...i prefer to use the term idiosyncrasies...we all have them and they're usually what makes us, "us"...funny how it usually works...you take these imperfections and you start associating them with the person you love...and as your love grows its almost as if their imperfections become perfections...

eh

...i dont know if i'm making any sense...

Originally Said by Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting"

Sean: My wife used to fart when she was nervous. She had all sorts of wonderful idiosyncrasies. You know what? She used to fart in her sleep. Sorry I shared that with you. One night it was so loud it woke the dog up. She woke up and gone like "oh was that you?" I'd say yeah...I didn't have the heart to tell her...Oh God...[laughing]

Will: She woke herself up?

Sean: Yesssss. Oh Christ....aahhh, but, Will, she's been dead two years and that's the shit I remember. Wonderful stuff, you know, little things like that. Ah, but, those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about. That's what made her my wife. Oh, and she had the goods on me, too, she knew all my little peccadillos. People call these things imperfections, but they're not, aw, that's the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let in to our weird little worlds. You're not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense. This girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is: whether or not you're perfect for each other. That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about. Now you can know everything in the world, sport, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot. You certainly won't learn from an old fucker like me. Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell a piss ant like you.

Originally Said by Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting"

Sean: My wife used to fart when she was nervous. She had all sorts of wonderful idiosyncrasies. You know what? She used to fart in her sleep. Sorry I shared that with you. One night it was so loud it woke the dog up. She woke up and gone like "oh was that you?" I'd say yeah...I didn't have the heart to tell her...Oh God...[laughing]

Will: She woke herself up?

Sean: Yesssss. Oh Christ....aahhh, but, Will, she's been dead two years and that's the shit I remember. Wonderful stuff, you know, little things like that. Ah, but, those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about. That's what made her my wife. Oh, and she had the goods on me, too, she knew all my little peccadillos. People call these things imperfections, but they're not, aw, that's the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let in to our weird little worlds. You're not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense. This girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is: whether or not you're perfect for each other. That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about. Now you can know everything in the world, sport, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot. You certainly won't learn from an old fucker like me. Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell a piss ant like you.

..That is simply one of the greatest things ever said on film to this day...