Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subliminal Sessions WMC - Wednesday, March 19th, 2003

Dave , @ last yrs Subliminal party Underwater records hosted the upstairs (vip room) and the only people they let in were people who bought a table. I was on the quest list for the party so i got in free only to be told upstairs is only for peeps that buy a table. So my ? is if I buy a ticket is it good for both rooms because im really more interested in the tribal sessions room, jon carter, lottie etc.........

Originally posted by sandiegino

hmmm...

I was thinking of getting tixs for this but ill wait until there is some clarification on this since we are more interested in the Tribal Sessions Room ourselves.

Heres more info if you want

SUBLIMINAL SESSIONS

DJs/Performers:

Hosted By Club Abyss : Deko Lounge : R3 Ventures : SolidEnuff

Subliminal Sessions Room - Erick Morillo, Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Jose Nunez, Who Da Funk, Richard F, Melvin Moore, Antranig. Live PAs - Shawnee Taylor, Terra Deva, Angelica. T

Tribal Sessions Room - Jon Carter, Yousef, Lottie, Medicine 8, Futureshock Dex'n'Fx, Greg Vickers

Where: crobar, 1445 Washington Ave

When: 9:00 PM -

Okey, I already know the line-up & the cost. WHAT i want to know is will a ticket get you in both rooms ? BECAUSE at last yrs Sublimianl party IT DID NOT! Darren Emerson & Tim Deluxe threw down some of the most upfront house jams of tha conference BUT only rich-guys who bought tables could go in that room. If you just had a regular ticket or even if you were on the subliminal questlist - YOU could not go upstairs!!! Morrilo is really good but I dont want to pay for a ticket if you cant hear Jon carter & Lottie as well.............

yeah, I know where to get tickets... Again I just want to know will the tribal room be open to everyone (or) just super-rich peeps that buy tables (that they stand around at & dont even dance) ? CAUSE if thats the case I will go to a differnt party. Its totally false advertising the way they show u Jon carter & Lottie on the flyer then you cant see them w/ out buying a table....anyone know where layo & bushwacka are playing ????

tonyf and geoff, i don't know how to put this any other way, but you're both wrong.

there is no need to get a table or a VIP stamp for the 2nd room for the Subliminal party.

it did hit occupancy for about 2 hours last year and **maybe** they would only let you in the 2nd room without waiting if you had a table, but there were about 20 of us there and except when it was full and at occupancy, we came and went as we pleased. and since Fatboy and Darren Emerson aren't there this year, i don't expect the occupancy to be that big of a problem. i'd say just get inside there by midnite...

tony, if you read my post again, i said believed that people that had tables were allowed into the room ahead of those that didn't. but again, as long as the room wasn't at occupancy, no VIP bracelets were needed. same deal in 2001.

it sounds like you got there after midnite when Fatboy was spinning and the room was totally full. the room stayed full through Emerson's set. i said 2 hours, you say 4 - probably somewhere in between.

I remember friends of mine did get stuck in the main room trying to get back in, but I don't think it took them more than 30 minutes. and with Morillo rippin it up in the main room, its hard to complain.

and i doubt the bouncers care/knew who Glaude is anyway. now if you had DJ Rap or pretty boy BT with you i bet you'd walk right in! :laugh:

just get there by midnite and i'd be shocked if you have a problem. there is a restroom in the VIP/2nd room, so you don't have to worry about re-entry. Call/email Crobar and ask them if you don't believe me.