Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just booked Ibiza...anyone else going

Going for the second year in a row from August 8-16 for Radio 1 weekend...i strongly suggest that if u have the money to do it...u come back not regretting spending any amount....also if u think that NY is the capital of dance music, man those europeans will beat ya at everything...drinking, dancing, taking drugs, not sleeping...anyone want more info from someone whose been there just ask

woo hoo DaVe at dance valley!!!!! if you've never been there before, its one of the greatest experiences life has to offer, besides 2 chicks at once.

My plan is to be in NL from that thursday to the next wednesday, and head to ibiza from there. see if i can time it with a UK festival like i did with godskitchen this summer... following the party trail.....

Yup...Ill be there I believe around those dates or a bit later, becuse I will first stop off in Amsterdam, then Switzerland for the "STREET PARADE" & ENERY FESTiVAL...then off to Barcelona,then, Ibiza :D :D then GrEEEEECE!!!! WoHoOoo!!!!

Im just annoyed becuz I'm gonna miss DANCE Valley since DrFlow's(my b/f) brother is getting married on that same DAY :mad:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im just annoyed becuz I'm gonna miss DANCE Valley since DrFlow's(my b/f) brother is getting married on that same DAY :mad:

if i ever get married it will be at dance valley. if i ever meet someone else i'd want to get married to i'm going to propose on montjuic in barcelona :)

(and don't forget the honeymoon in ibiza!)

Originally posted by joecrack13

Going for the second year in a row from August 8-16 for Radio 1 weekend...i strongly suggest that if u have the money to do it...u come back not regretting spending any amount....also if u think that NY is the capital of dance music, man those europeans will beat ya at everything...drinking, dancing, taking drugs, not sleeping...anyone want more info from someone whose been there just ask

i didnt know ibiza was in europe :cool:

but anyway, what kinda package did u get and how much you spending

package was originally $1700...talked the guy into giving us 10% off since we booked last year threw them (bringitontours.com)...so i forgot what it came out to...spending money im bringing about $2000 for roughly 6 and half days...might wind up hitting up the ATMs but i wouldnt even mind if i did...moneys a non factor when i travel especially to Ibiza.

Originally posted by joecrack13

Hey everyone, booked my trip last week as well. Heading to Amsterdam on the 28th of July, then to Germany, Barcelona, and then on to Ibiza from August 6th - 11th! Can't wait my second year in a row going, I can barely contain my excitement! Since lots of us are going to be in Ibza at the same time this year we should all hook up!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yup...Ill be there I believe around those dates or a bit later, becuse I will first stop off in Amsterdam, then Switzerland for the "STREET PARADE" & ENERY FESTiVAL...then off to Barcelona,then, Ibiza :D :D then GrEEEEECE!!!! WoHoOoo!!!!

Where in Greece are you going? WOuld love to go there, maybe next year!