Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Irresistible cock/pussy . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . has there ever been that one person who is just absolutely amazing in bed and with each time it gets better? :tongue:

..yes...it was a religious experience on a regular basis...

but

...she's out of my life forever...:(

its really hard to find someone as kinky,perverted,sexy ,horny & outgoing in the bedroom as i .. "BUT" im with someone right now that is impressing me more & more each time we are together .. its like this girl was made just for me .. at 1st id hold back cause i didnt want to like freak her out n shit .. but as time goes on im noticing that she is pretty freaky ... im the happiest guy in the world right now ;) ;) ... cause i think i found my double but in woman form :D i can honestly say im whooped !! & thats not easy to do for me ... & yes , shes got me by the balls !!

Originally posted by koky

its really hard to find someone as kinky,perverted,sexy ,horny & outgoing in the bedroom as i .. "BUT" im with someone right now that is impressing me more & more each time we are together .. its like this girl was made just for me .. at 1st id hold back cause i didnt want to like freak her out n shit .. but as time goes on im noticing that she is pretty freaky ... im the happiest guy in the world right now ;) ;) ... cause i think i found my double but in woman form :D i can honestly say im whooped !! & thats not easy to do for me ... & yes , shes got me by the balls !!

aww how sweet your all whooped :rolleyes::tongue: I thought you were waiting for me :( I guess no whips and chains when you come to NY ;) haha

BTW, how ya been, how your enjoying your double :D

Originally posted by phatman

..yes...it was a religious experience on a regular basis...

but

...she's out of my life forever...:(

same story. Earthshaking orgasms, absolutely mindblowing experiences with her...

but she too is out of my life forever.

Originally posted by clubkat

yeah. . .but he was a complete moron :laugh: :laugh:

go figure.

same ;) we still talk but he has a gf, he always tries to get me to go over to his house and fuck him. he even asked me to have a 3some with him and his ex who i am now friends with. what a schmuck.