Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyu....

Originally posted by sxeyecandi

yes and my midterms are killing me right now so i cant talk with anyone on aim (at least i keep trying to convince myself of this so i can't procrastinate anymore)

its all about studyin the day before hahah

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

Did you guys really come to NYU to study for midterms? We're in NYC people - it's all about the parties! I officially strike against midterms and all school related stuff! Hop on board if you're with me...

yea everyday partyin reflected in my first semester gpa, i'll stay with weekends for now

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

Did you guys really come to NYU to study for midterms? We're in NYC people - it's all about the parties! I officially strike against midterms and all school related stuff! Hop on board if you're with me...

i came here for the free ride lol

heyyy ;)........

btw- being that i am from new york originally, the oh my god its nyc! thing is kinda old for me, its more important to have a couple quality nights a week than a bunch of kinda crappy ones.

and being that i am paying mad $$ for my school, i dont feel like wasting it b/c i CAN party every night of the week *pats self on back for the responsibility trip*

but i definitely like to have a good time:tongue: