Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wave Lounge Tonight??????????

Originally posted by wallmill

i'll be there see ya'll at the door what happened to you at r bar

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelounnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

werd

I brought one of my friends that had been there before but on the wrong night for her.... she had a really good time. Definitely nice seeing grace, justin everyone else... too much time in writing out names...

Hopefully I'll see everyone on Friday!

Originally posted by johnmichaels

Hope this evening goes well..... I am stuck in Mass. on an extended business trip. This place is soo F'n boring. good luck tonight.

jm

the evening already went well guy its thursday......:D

luvd the nite luvd the nite luvd the nite :D nice seein all of u there, esp my lovely mamis and papis who can moooove like no other (extra hugs for richard simmons on speed, chris, walter, tash and gretch).. got there pretty late so i cant say much about jay and ed (im sure they did a great job) but i know kyle dropped the beats we loved, people were def up and dancing, madame circles was pretty happy bout that!

gretch my blonde babydoll, PM me ur # so i can call u and/or Tash if u guys feel down for the PJ partyyyy! i wanna gooooo!

I had a blast except when I accidentally insulted Gretch's friend.

Then I felt terrible for almost 5 min, explained I was kidding to someone else and she took it personal. All good by the end.:D

Grace, nice to see you on the board, and at the club. You bring out the best in me.:cool::)

Madame of the circle I love it.:D

Originally posted by greyskyy

I had a blast except when I accidentally insulted Gretch's friend.

Then I felt terrible for almost 5 min, explained I was kidding to someone else and she took it personal. All good by the end.:D

Grace, nice to see you on the board, and at the club. You bring out the best in me.:cool::)

Madame of the circle I love it.:D

:D