Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about all the wmc threads

teamj5

Hi

Sorry for all the threads. I just wanted to rub it in all the faces of the people not going how much fun Miami will be.

Actually, thats not why I did it. But it's more to figure out what the hell we are going to do down there, and to make sure nothing is missed !

So I skimmed over the master lists and chose what would be of intrest to go to down there.

Add any events I am missing that might be worth catching.

And then we have to figure out which ones to go to.

Thursday looks like the toughest night. Friday is close behind.

:type:

That's okay, I can take your threads because I know that I have two really awesome vacations coming up within the next four months. So go, go to Miami have a blast because when my vacation comes around I will be doing the same thing:D :cool: Plus, I wish I was going, but know that I will be there next year!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I really can't wait until you guys leave. It's going to be such a nice week.

If you think for a minute that we're not going to go to Internet Cafes while in Miami just to rub in your faces that we're there and you're here, you're sadly mistaken. :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I really can't wait until you guys leave. It's going to be such a nice week.

that's not very nice :(

i wish you were going! :kiss2:

I don't know about internet cafes while in Miami... I think the heaviest machinery I'll be able to operate is my phone :drunk:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that's not very nice :(

i wish you were going! :kiss2:

I don't know about internet cafes while in Miami... I think the heaviest machinery I'll be able to operate is my phone :drunk:

I didn't mean you! I meant teamnogame5, groovefodder, and flavahugz. It's going to be so nice to get a break from those trilobites. Yes, that's right... I called them trilobites. And I mean it too.

My new phone has internet and email and im and everything & when i got it, I specifically asked if it would all work from Miami :D

Of course my vacation request STILL hasn't come back so it might all have been for NOTHING! :cry:

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey have u ever had a grilled chesse sandwich?

I love grilled cheese bu only with pepper jack cheese:D I'm hungry again today, I swear I could eat ll day long and still not feel satisfied:(