Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions WMC 2003

marcodavalos

Wowee kazaweeee!!! :eek: I can't believe it has been less than a year since I walked into my first PM Session and let me tell you, it was by accident. I felt the vibe and the music were special since the moment I got to the middle of the dancefloor and paid attention to Chris & Mono, regardless of their individual talents and taste, the combination of both on decks is nothing short of amazing. What I heard was progressive, tech and tribal as well as many other styles all blending into one smooth ride with very subtle transitions, no bumps on the road, perfect to sooth the soul and entertain the senses, I was sold on it from that moment on. Back in the days of Lola (now Nerve) there was not one friday night I would even think of missing a PM Session , it was my vital weekly dose of funk and I must add, always in the company of the best crowd, friendly smiley people who were there for the same reasons I was...to dance and elevate, seriously, the most friendly vibe and crowd I've found in years of clubbing in Miami and what set this one appart was undoubtly the omnipresence of its mastermind, local legend Marco Davalos, a guy who knows how to deal with people and his passion for music and the Miami scene reflects on what PMS has achieved in less than a year which is to establish itself as one of the most sought after parties and most importantly, a household name, nothing but respect and love for the PMS Crew...PMS rocks!!

:rock:

Now people, we will all return to Reserved for PMS and it gives me the chills just to look back and remember last year's PM Session at that same exact venue, specifically the night of Demi's Miami debut...I don't think any of the lucky few who attended, had any idea of what the night would have in store...it turned out to be a classic, Mono Henao and Chris Duque built up the place to nothing short of euphoria and set the perfect mood for Demi's now infamous "5 Hour Monster"...the set was recorded and broadcast later on-line, if you hearded then you know I'm not exagerating...those of us who heard it live knew it was special and unique as it happened...it was like watching a game or something, same euphoria...kinda weird...we wouldn't stop to look at each other faces and comment on how amazing it was...it was one of those rare opportunities when you feel you are being part of something that will be remembered for years to come...PMS@Reserved made the cut among the Top Ten parties of 2002...it was a beautiful thing and the femenine presence even more so...the pictures Pod took speak for themselves...I heard people call it "the little party that could"...I saw it more as a giant party on an intimate setting...after all, being at Reserved feels like being aboard...yes...Oscar De La Renta's submarine...crisp sound...best staff...classy bartenders...I ask for nothing more and expect nothing less...I'm spoiled like that.;)

Welcome back PMS...let's all get ready to get the funk out!!!

peace

Funk :cool:

Interesting fact: Funketeer was actually born @ PMS 2002 :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

We are all pretty excited at P:M Sessions ...

It will be the first nite of Austin as our new resident ... his sounds suit the party's formatt so well ... if you haven't heard him lately ... his electo-funk house is exquisite ... ;)

Frank will also join us for the first time ... as well as Jon ... and Oscar ... some of the very best local talent ... Thank you guys for your support ... we'll have a blast ... :)

Chris and Mono's first WMC ... :eek: ... great faith in what we are doing all along ...

and Tarrentella and Jonathan Lisle ... they don't come down here that often ... we've been patiently waiting to have them play at P:M Sessions ... and what a better time than for WMC ... won't be the last ... :D

and MediUm in the visuals ... BTW ... he's the same guy of the Demi parties and of Lola ... incredible creativity ... and energy ... :cool:

It should be fun in this cozy venue ... two hour sets each ... just enough to hit us with their very best ... :hat:

Great job to put together the line-up. I'll be there. And from there to DT :eek::cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

Wowee kazaweeee!!! :eek: I can't believe it has been less than a year since I walked into my first PM Session and let me tell you, it was by accident. I felt the vibe and the music were special since the moment I got to the middle of the dancefloor and paid attention to Chris & Mono, regardless of their individual talents and taste, the combination of both on decks is nothing short of amazing. What I heard was progressive, tech and tribal as well as many other styles all blending into one smooth ride with very subtle transitions, no bumps on the road, perfect to sooth the soul and entertain the senses, I was sold on it from that moment on. Back in the days of Lola (now Nerve) there was not one friday night I would even think of missing a PM Session , it was my vital weekly dose of funk and I must add, always in the company of the best crowd, friendly smiley people who were there for the same reasons I was...to dance and elevate, seriously, the most friendly vibe and crowd I've found in years of clubbing in Miami and what set this one appart was undoubtly the omnipresence of its mastermind, local legend Marco Davalos, a guy who knows how to deal with people and his passion for music and the Miami scene reflects on what PMS has achieved in less than a year which is to establish itself as one of the most sought after parties and most importantly, a household name, nothing but respect and love for the PMS Crew...PMS rocks!!

:rock:

Now people, we will all return to Reserved for PMS and it gives me the chills just to look back and remember last year's PM Session at that same exact venue, specifically the night of Demi's Miami debut...I don't think any of the lucky few who attended, had any idea of what the night would have in store...it turned out to be a classic, Mono Henao and Chris Duque built up the place to nothing short of euphoria and set the perfect mood for Demi's now infamous "5 Hour Monster"...the set was recorded and broadcast later on-line, if you hearded then you know I'm not exagerating...those of us who heard it live knew it was special and unique as it happened...it was like watching a game or something, same euphoria...kinda weird...we wouldn't stop to look at each other faces and comment on how amazing it was...it was one of those rare opportunities when you feel you are being part of something that will be remembered for years to come...PMS@Reserved made the cut among the Top Ten parties of 2002...it was a beautiful thing and the femenine presence even more so...the pictures Pod took speak for themselves...I heard people call it "the little party that could"...I saw it more as a giant party on an intimate setting...after all, being at Reserved feels like being aboard...yes...Oscar De La Renta's submarine...crisp sound...best staff...classy bartenders...I ask for nothing more and expect nothing less...I'm spoiled like that.;)

Welcome back PMS...let's all get ready to get the funk out!!!

peace

Interesting fact: Funketeer was actually born @ PMS 2002 :D

Funk ... sincerely appreciate we have done something that is your cup of tea ... thank you buddy for those beautiful words ... I'll make sure they have enough rum & coke next Tuesday ... :eek:

Vip:hat:

We are all pretty excited at P:M Sessions ...

It will be the first nite of Austin as our new resident ... his sounds suit the party's formatt so well ... if you haven't heard him lately ... his electo-funk house is exquisite ... ;)

yes I have, got a chance to hear him for the 3rd time at Lola a few month back. I LOVED the new sound!!!!!

Frank will also join us for the first time ... as well as Jon ... and Oscar ... some of the very best local talent ... Thank you guys for your support ... we'll have a blast ... :)

Frank ROCKS, I haven't heard the other 2 DJ. :)

Chris and Mono's first WMC ... :eek: ... great faith in what we are doing all along ...

they're both GREAT DJs. I'm sure they'll bring the house down!!!! ;)

and Tarrentella and Jonathan Lisle ... they don't come down here that often ... we've been patiently waiting to have them play at P:M Sessions ... and what a better time than for WMC ... won't be the last ... :D

Last time I heard Tarrentella spin was one of my dance floor highlight moments. He spun one of those nostalgic tracks that makes you close your eyes, smile and sway. That was at a bliss 4th of July event (2001 I think) on the Space patio. One of the most amazing parties I've ever been to.

As for Jonathan Lisle, James has mentioned him many times and said what a wonderful DJ he is. I'm dying to hear him spin.

and MediUm in the visuals ... BTW ... he's the same guy of the Demi parties and of Lola ... incredible creativity ... and energy ... :cool:

It should be fun in this cozy venue ... two hour sets each ... just enough to hit us with their very best ... :hat:

CAN'T WAIT!!!! Woot_Emoticon.gif

Funk ... sincerely appreciate we have done something that is your cup of tea ... thank you buddy for those beautiful words ... I'll make sure they have enough rum & coke next Tuesday ... :eek:

Vip:hat:

Cheers!

peace

Funk:cool:

ps. It's never enough ;):D

Originally posted by bbflux

Last time I heard Tarrentella spin was one of my dance floor highlight moments. He spun one of those nostalgic tracks that makes you close your eyes, smile and sway. That was at a bliss 4th of July event (2001 I think) on the Space patio. One of the most amazing parties I've ever been to.

I loved that patio too. Great music. Great crowd. Great vibe. I f***ing can't wait for WMC. :eek::D

Here is the flyer. Differs a little bit, Frankie, from the one we printed. Chris adapted it for our e-mail list.

What a mission for me to put it up on this board though. It is my first time trying to do it. Without James' help it would had taken me until WMC 2004 to figure it out.

Thank you very much Frankie and James. Can't explain you guys all the help. See you guys Tuesday.

MD

web.gif

tuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@resertuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedvedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtutuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reservedtuesdaypms@reserved:D

peace

Funk ... God is on our side ... the only nite without rain the whole week is Tuesday :D ...

No rain means Phrankadelic ... Oscar ... Mono and Chris will tear-up the place ... BTW 73 degrees tomorrow nite ... :D :D :hat:

Yo VIP, the word has been going around today and things are building up nicely...we're on for a classic nite!

peace

:eek::aright::rock:

P:M SESSIONS WMC 2003

When: Tuesday March 18

Time: 9 - 5

Main Room:

9 – 11 >>> Jon Cowan (Bliss / Renaissance USA / Groove Jet)

11 – 1 >>> Tarrentella (RIP Records / Hooj Choons / Whoop)

1 – 3 >>>> Austin Leeds (Bedrock / Bliss / Hamachi Records / P:M Sessions)

3 – 5 >>>> Jonathan Lisle ( Bedrock / UK)

Terrace:

9 – 11 >>>> Frank Fernandez (Modernism / Shortiroc / P:M Sessions)

11 – 1 >>> Oscar Fonseca (Lime Bar)

1 – 3 >>>> Mono Henao (P:M Sessions / Phat Music)

3 – 5 >>>>> Chris Duque (P:M Sessions / Phat Music)

Enjoy.

Marco & Carla :heart: