Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Originally posted by brandie

every thursday the weather sucks :mad::mad::mad:

big ole FU goin out to mother nature right now . . . my 2000-lb sports car with zero traction and even a dusting of snow dont mix RAH :mad:

~ brandie

..Heavier is not better ... Unless you're talking industrial heavy (like backhoes and heavy trucks).. The average SUV will iceskate (as I observed on the hutch this morning) much easier than a typical lightweight sports vehicle (which I also drive)...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Heavier is not better ... Unless you're talking industrial heavy (like backhoes and heavy trucks).. The average SUV will iceskate (as I observed on the hutch this morning) much easier than a typical lightweight sports vehicle (which I also drive)...

...the typical SUV driver in my area is the problem - not the vehicle...they drive them as if the roads are clean and dry on a summer day...i laugh each time i drive by one cracked up or flipped over...they never learn...

...i had my little chevy cavalier and it was very light...never got stuck...never had an accident...etc....know your vehicle and know how to drive in this weather and we'd see about a 70% reduction in accidents in this crap...

Originally posted by phatman

...the typical SUV driver in my area is the problem - not the vehicle...they drive them as if the roads are clean and dry on a summer day...i laugh each time i drive by one cracked up or flipped over...they never learn...

...i had my little chevy cavalier and it was very light...never got stuck...never had an accident...etc....know your vehicle and know how to drive in this weather and we'd see about a 70% reduction in accidents in this crap...

...Now Nick, you're asking them to think again... I mean, c'mon now...You should know better.... ;) . .

i hate this weather. im actually at work today, i dont know how i managed to get here & i dont know how im gonna get home... my car sux in this weather. people on the roads are idiots. someone actually slowed down while going up a big hill today, i thought i was done for. u know, u dont slow down up a hill in the snow or u might not make it to the top.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

i couldnt even get my car out of the driveway if i tried right now tho :(

~ brandie

Originally posted by somebitch

i hate this weather. im actually at work today, i dont know how i managed to get here & i dont know how im gonna get home... my car sux in this weather. people on the roads are idiots. someone actually slowed down while going up a big hill today, i thought i was done for. u know, u dont slow down up a hill in the snow or u might not make it to the top.

.. You should have seen the hutch this morning, i was skating down it in my car...Everyone was because of the hail and sleet...Got some nice powerslides going though... so I guess thats a plus..

Originally posted by brandie

i couldnt even get my car out of the driveway if i tried right now tho :(

~ brandie

Doh, thats gotta suck. We have a lot to park in next to my building, its inclined a little so I park on the top and back in so I can just zip out in the morning if needed... I know what its like to have a banked driveway though, that shit sucks...