Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madeline Albright

ou812

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

sassa set me up with a date...i wana get her in the sack..then beat her mercilessly across the forehead with my cock...then donkey punch the shit out of her...just to return the favor from 1999

she has secret service walking back and forth across her doorstep like she's the fucking queen of england or something...she also teaches at georgetown university.

suree...........and you can ask her why she thought the death of a million children in iraq was justified at the time she said it...

wrinkled up, fermenting, greasy, loose old bitch....:blown:

sassa..i think i wana have ur kids

you better be changing dem diapers, feeding dem, washing their little dirty butts, and making sure they get to school...after you're done, you gotta take care of me too...;):laugh:

ah..i dont touch doo doo...cant we hire a mexican nanny?..i mean if everyone in congress got one..why cant we..i see it as our right as citizens of the US

no, i respect mexicans too much...plus, i live half an hour away from the US-Mexico border so i see all the poverty that is just on the other side....makes me sad :(

no, we'll get a serbian nanny....:laugh: