Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's this shit

kaydup

Yeah, I know.

Like I was reading on this one board and I like couldnt believe it. So I pm'd my friend on another board, and he went to this ultra private board that I dont know about and he started this massive thread. And he got this email from someone off the board that doesnt really post all that much and they wanted to talk to him over the batphone. So he calls up the batphone yet its the number for Dominoes !!?!?! WTF So my friend goes back on the board and asks people what they want on their pizza...orders the pizza, but gives the address of the kid that gave him the number to dominoes ?!?! WTF !!!! Some crazy sheiiiite happening around here. If anyone gets this straightened out or knows what boards I can go to to get some of this pizza please let me know.

Originally posted by teamj5

Yeah, I know.

Like I was reading on this one board and I like couldnt believe it. So I pm'd my friend on another board, and he went to this ultra private board that I dont know about and he started this massive thread. And he got this email from someone off the board that doesnt really post all that much and they wanted to talk to him over the batphone. So he calls up the batphone yet its the number for Dominoes !!?!?! WTF So my friend goes back on the board and asks people what they want on their pizza...orders the pizza, but gives the address of the kid that gave him the number to dominoes ?!?! WTF !!!! Some crazy sheiiiite happening around here. If anyone gets this straightened out or knows what boards I can go to to get some of this pizza please let me know.

bahahahah

Oh and please chill the fuck out and stop starting these drama threads on all these boards like deliveing the word of god. You will find out the details in due time.....if they were ready to announce you would know already.

Yeah, I know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - this may be your funniest post ever.

As for when "they announce it"... Avalon is so pathetically cowardly when it comes to shit like this. Where was the announcement that they switched Thursdays over to hip-hop? I'm still waiting for the "official word" :rolleyes:

Every post of mine is the funniest post :tongue:

Don't worry about whats ahead....I will see to it everything is properly taken care of information wise :)

Oh thank you godfather, thank you

Every post of mine is the funniest post :tongue:

Don't worry about whats ahead....I will see to it everything is properly taken care of information wise :)

i'm not worried...are u worried?...cuz i'm not worried;)

but that last post...DEF. THE FUNNIEST POST EVAAAAAA!

Originally posted by djresident

i'm not worried...are u worried?...cuz i'm not worried;)

but that last post...DEF. THE FUNNIEST POST EVAAAAAA!

i'm not worried....must be that dres character thats worried cause i'm sure not