Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy2003-The disrespectful dicksuckin homo

The thread topic pretty much says it all...............

oh yeah, save your petty "your small and I have a miata for you" comebacks....................................there about as worthless as you. I dont hide behind a phony screenname so I can be a useless scumbag like yourself.

Originally posted by latinaz

IT WILL ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN DAVE CALLS HIM/HER OUT ....

IT WILL BE A SHAME IF THIS PERSON IS SOMEONE WE KNOW AND HANG OUT WITH....;)

he better hope he is someone we know playing a joke . cause if hes a stranger he should be smacked:mad:

Originally posted by stiffler

oh yeah, save your petty "your small and I have a miata for you" comebacks....................................there about as worthless as you. I dont hide behind a phony screenname so I can be a useless scumbag like yourself.

Damn Sticky!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Agreed but I'll go one step further... people with fake screen names who disrepect others should get curb jaw out in front of Metro or we'll hang them like a pinata in front of Tempts in the summer and have everyone beat them with a stick.

Originally posted by neena16

don't get so upset sticky...could't this be the orginal carguy who is the imposter. :idea:

Listen to you Miss Pet Detective, I see where your going with this though. I like the whole reverse psychology thing. well done baby. :)

don't get so upset sticky...could't this be the orginal carguy who is the imposter. :idea:

Good thinking Neena but I give Carl more credit than that. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

I say we round up all the posers and let you chickens stomp on 'em.

If you go inside the #ers!!!!!!!

The record would show that Mr Badass has the most imposters on this board. Just ask Dave and Brian1500!!!!!

Brian blew up my spot when I faked I was that chick in his SIG.

When all the guys were sending me pm's wanting to hang out

LMFAO:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

If you go inside the #ers!!!!!!!

The record would show that Mr Badass has the most imposters on this board. Just ask Dave and Brian1500!!!!!

Brian blew up my spot when I faked I was that chick in his SIG.

When all the guys were sending me pm's wanting to hang out

LMFAO:laugh:

:laugh:

I'm insulted!!!!!

You know that Im am like the nicest guy in the world (next to Alan of course) I would never talk shit like that to anyone especially myt friends.....

if I had to bitch someone out I'd give them my real name to in an effort to settle the problem

Originally posted by carguy19

I'm insulted!!!!!

You know that Im am like the nicest guy in the world (next to Alan of course) I would never talk shit like that to anyone especially myt friends.....

if I had to bitch someone out I'd give them my real name to in an effort to settle the problem

Carl- Don't listen to the Pet Detective. :)

I'm insulted!!!!!

WHO EVER IT IS....NOT A NICE PERSON

Originally posted by njdionysus

Good thinking Neena but I give Carl more credit than that. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

I say we round up all the posers and let you chickens stomp on 'em.

...no need for everyone to get all dirty...just point...and i'll take out the trash!...;)

I'm insulted!!!!!

is this part of the reverse psy thing?

I'm just playin with you Carl :D :D