Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lebron james mania?

i am from ohio and moved to nyc and have seen james play dozens of times over the years. all the skills are finally coming around but i still think there is a lot of work. the outside shot is inconsistent and lazy ass defense won't cut it in the nba. the athletic ability is unreal but so is the rest of the nba. i would love to see the cavs get him to up the crowds and popularity , but do you guys think he can have to impact yao ming has had . i think once yao fully develops it will be scary same for amare stoudamire in phoenix as well. the last question anyone know anything about the croation guy who may be too young for the nba to get drafted. he is supposed to be the 2nd pick i heard he is the shit . i would imagine #3 would be carmello anthony if he enters .

Originally posted by yazzman77

the last question anyone know anything about the croation guy who may be too young for the nba to get drafted. he is supposed to be the 2nd pick i heard he is the shit . i would imagine #3 would be carmello anthony if he enters .

he's not croatian..he's serbian.

darko milicic..plays for Hemofarm....he's about 6'10..220..and raw as hell. ive heard alot about him from peepz back home..and theyre sayin he's got crazy potential. it all depends on where he is drafted...he could be like Amare or wind up like Nikoloz Tszikishvilli...

as for carmello bein #3..i duno..it depends on baby shaq from Greece..if he comes out..carmello drops down to #4 or maybe even #5...

Originally posted by nycchic24

honestly i wouldnt be surprised to see lEbron fall on his face. if he doesn't, kudos to him. But with all the hype it is only spelling for a disaster

Exactly Chic, with all the hype, will he be able to handle the pressure?

Sure he's talented, but it's hard to go from being "the best" against kids your age to playing against veteran professionals who will have NO MERCY ON YO PUNK ASS....

Should be interesting for sure.........:eek: