Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the Best to experience in South Beach?

kdlissalyn

So, if Miami is so played out, then why are you part of this board? I agree NYC is an awesome place, but I guarantee you can have a great time in Miami if you want.

"kdlissalyn" - you can e-mail me @ specialk1173@excite.com and I'll let you know what's up... plus I'll be down there that night and weekend w/ a group of friends; if you'd like to maybe join us.

hi kdlissalyn,

you it's really to bad your not coming down on the 10th. you northern/midwestern people usually like house and techno right. well derrick may is going to be at shadow lounge on the 10th!! i'm from detroit originally but now live in fort lauderdale/miami. love derrick! he's a great dj and inovator of house/techno!!

anyway, how long are you guys going to be down here for? where are you staying? there really isn't anything in the way of superstar guest dj's happening that weekend with the exception of derrick may. but never fear, there's plenty of stuff to do in the way of clubs. some of the clubs to go to are 'space' (i don't care what anyone on this board thinks or says, 'space is the most underground club miami has to offer! after what danny tenaglia did to the place at the WMC there's without question nothing better in miami. it's sound system is the best in the country next to twilo and the place is simply huge. yes crobar and level are big and yes crobar has a decent sound system but compared to space their nothing).

others to visit are crobar and shadow lounge. these are 2 and 3 when rateing the clubs in miami.

why don't you e-mail me at cream11@hotmail.com and we can make arrangements to meet up and hangout while your here. does this sound good to you?

hope to hear from you soon!

cheers!

[This message has been edited by marick (edited 08-05-2000).]

hey girls, my friends and I from NYC are gonna be in Florida the same week. Wanna hook up with us? Drop a line.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

It seems like a lot of people are going to be here this wknd. Don't know of any big DJ's in town (didn't even know that Derrick May was going to be a SL, I might have to go). Usually I go to Crobar on Friday nights, the music is good and so are the people. Shadow is good too. Space is good also.

I told someone else on another post that I get e-mails from

opentherope@aol.com and if you send them an e-mail with you first and last name and number of guests they will put you on the list for Space for their Saturday nights. They may do it for Friday too but I am not sure.

Have fun while you are here.

Archived