Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's fridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfriday

teamj5

Ohhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo fucking hung over, not even funny.

:drunk: :drunk:

I want to die right now.

I would like to thank Dunkin Donuts for there great egg and cheese bagles and iced coffee.

I would also like to thank the Fours for coming up with the concept of Buffalo chicken nachos, mmmmmmmm:drool:

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey I didn't get G's email till this morning, so I missed u guys last night. Where did u sit??

The drunken message bandit strikes again. I got the weirdest voicemail from g last night. The entire message was just a girl saying "Briaaaaaan" in a really weird voice, then you could hear a ton of people in the background for about a minute, then they hung up. I couldn't even tell it was g at first, I had to get the call number. Was someone hurting last night or what? :drunk:

d:Rew, I tried to give you a call too last night, but I got your voicemail.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The drunken message bandit strikes again. I got the weirdest voicemail from g last night. The entire message was just a girl saying "Briaaaaaan" in a really weird voice, then you could hear a ton of people in the background for about a minute, then they hung up. I couldn't even tell it was g at first, I had to get the call number. Was someone hurting last night or what? :drunk:

how was the date???

Yeah I saw you called this morning, what time did u call?

I looked at my phone and thought to my self "now did I talk to him, did I leave a voice mail" hmmmm :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah I saw you called this morning, what time did u call?

I looked at my phone and thought to my self "now did I talk to him, did I leave a voice mail" hmmmm :laugh:

I don't know, it was pretty late though. I was disturbed when I first got your voicemail, and I didn't have time to figure out the number. So later when I got the number, I called it and it turned out to be yours. I'd say I called around 1ish, not sure though.

Date went really well. Buffalo chicken nachos are good, but panceta wrapped halibut is where it's at!

:laugh: :laugh: I'm pretty sure i called specifically just to leave you a voicemail- don't think i had much else to say haha - yes G was wasted last night. Not even exaggerating - It took me 20 minutes to find my car this morning :D

One of Jess's friends got us hooked up with some sweet club seats last night - great game :cool: