Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~METRO FUCKING LOUNGE~My long awaited return. Who's in?

Popped in Metro last night after Caruso's I believe it was Swivle(sp) spinning did a helluva fucking job. I miss that place.

So who's in for Richie Rydell tonight??

I'll see ya at George's bar.

Sandfag fuck you Im reclaiming my title.

xxpussyxx suck a nut we'll see who the last one standing is.

Tempkid- if your there youre getting bitch smacked after I make you buy me a drink.

Foodidoo- I guess you'll be in the men's bathroom giving out blowjobs again?? Papi the Bathroom guy told me he's your pimp and charges you 45% to suck cocks. HAHAHA:laugh: :blown:

METRO FUCKING LOUNGE

Originally posted by kostaP

Popped in Metro last night after Caruso's I believe it was Swivle(sp) spinning did a helluva fucking job. I miss that place.

Tempkid- if your there youre getting bitch smacked after I make you buy me a drink.

Foodidoo- I guess you'll be in the men's bathroom giving out blowjobs again?? Papi the Bathroom guy told me he's your pimp and charges you 45% to suck cocks. HAHAHA:laugh: :blown:

METRO FUCKING LOUNGE

Wow what a guy? You haven't been to Metro lately. I don't think anyone noticed. Maybe I should really break your nose tonight. Food for thought. See if I hit you I don't want to be arrested for gay bashing.

Originally posted by kostaP

METRO FUCKING LOUNGE

Funny thing is, you still wont go!:tongue:

METRO FUCKING LOUNGE

LmFaO:laugh: Kosta what a tool you are..Mr Metro

When is the last time you were there?

Whatever you all can be Mr. Metro, but behind the scenes, every fucking time I go to Metro, the first thing both George and Pete say to me is "when you going to change the name to Mr Metro?"

I own the fucking Ramada for crying out loud!!!!

I was going to take tonight off, but if Kosta pussy is really cominn, I'm going so I can spit on this yelling fool!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

LmFaO:laugh: Kosta what a tool you are..Mr Metro

When is the last time you were there?

Whatever you all can be Mr. Metro, but behind the scenes, every fucking time I go to Metro, the first thing both George and Pete say to me is "when you going to change the name to Mr Metro?"

I own the fucking Ramada for crying out loud!!!!

I was going to take tonight off, but if Kosta pussy is really cominn, I'm going so I can spit on this yelling fool!!!!!

hahahaha

Fucking amateurs all of you.

Last time i was there was last night.

Im gonna go shave the skull and wax it for later